1st Trimester

What are your food Cravings???

I'm in my 7wks and 5days and craving badly for chocolate cake:-)

Re: What are your food Cravings???

• Today chips and dip!!
  • Vanilla Shake and Gummy bears. 

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker 

November Siggy Challenge
    Christmas Story
    May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Lately, I have been craving raw carrots with Ranch dressing.  Also, Slushies from Sonic.  I'd say those are my top two right now.

I have also had cravings for buffalo chicken and crab legs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• bugannebuganne member
    edited September 2013
    Carbs, carbs and more carbs...with a side of cheese, of course!  It's the only thing that doesn't make me feel like retching.
  • Hot peppers, I cannot stop eating them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker 

October 2012: Missed Miscarriage, Baby with no heartbeat, stopped growing after 7 wks 
    November 2012: D&C
  • Crab legs!!! I still haven't had them unfortunately :/ Oh and definitely vanilla shakes and ice cream. 
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Mozzarella sticks. I wanted them so badly today and my husband took me for some.
  • Vanilla! Its shocking. I am usually all about chocolate! 

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker 

November Siggy Challenge
    Christmas Story
    May 2014
  • Apples and peanut butter...ok lets face it, anything peanut butter!  If I could (and probably will) I'd eat a whole jar of it!  I am also eating a lot more fruits and veggies! 

TTC 8/1/11 Met with RE: 9/7/12; starting with BW on next CD3 and HSG between CD7-11. Husband has SA 9/21/12; meth with RE 10/11-diagnosed with Male fertility issues 1% chance of getting pregnant naturally, only IVF.  Insurance doesn't cover IVF, took a break from trying until we could save the money.
    June 19-Begin injections for IVF Round 1- only 1 egg dropped, fertilized but did not attach
    August 8-Begin IVF round 2, more aggressive, 10 egges, all 10 fertilized, implanted 1, froze 4
    September 14-got the call that we are expecting!!!

• @jgough625Currently I can not stand the smell of peanut butter... *shudders* 

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker 

November Siggy Challenge
    Christmas Story
    May 2014
  • @akifyre, sorry!!  :-)

TTC 8/1/11 Met with RE: 9/7/12; starting with BW on next CD3 and HSG between CD7-11. Husband has SA 9/21/12; meth with RE 10/11-diagnosed with Male fertility issues 1% chance of getting pregnant naturally, only IVF.  Insurance doesn't cover IVF, took a break from trying until we could save the money.
    June 19-Begin injections for IVF Round 1- only 1 egg dropped, fertilized but did not attach
    August 8-Begin IVF round 2, more aggressive, 10 egges, all 10 fertilized, implanted 1, froze 4
    September 14-got the call that we are expecting!!!

• Green olives.. Usually on a normal(non pregnant) day I hate them!!
  • Carbs are the only things that don't sound gross to me. So I guess I'm craving them by default! Haha. Also, chocolate milk for some reason! Picked up some Ovaltine so that my chocolate milk would have nutrients in it at least.

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• I have been drinking a protein shake by Bolthouse Farms in chocolate and it tastes just like a melted chocolate shake.  Mmmm!

I have been downright obsessed with a cheeseburger- making them for dinner tonight.  And buffalo wings- dinner on Wednesday night! 

And I crave sweet things but after a bite or two I feel gross.  I suppose that's a good thing though!

• Chicken! Fried of course. I would eat it every day if I could. The one shocker is I'm usually a cheese-a-holic and as if now it does even slightly appeal to me.
  • Cheese -- the faker, the better. Gross, right? The other night, DH made a delicious pasta dinner and I rushed him out the door to go get me some Taco Bell, which I cannot stand usually! And my fingers are pretty much stained from the Doritos I keep craving.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to get back to my normal, well-rounded diet!
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

• Nachos and soft pretzels with lots of cheese!
  • I'll be curious to find out what everyone is having after all of these cravings!
  • Pizza yesterday but most of the times fries or mash potatoes

• Pad Thai and Chipotle for me lol I LOVE food to begin with, but it's all I think about now...
  • Omg I just had a cheeseburger and a milkshake. I NEVER eat that.
  • Sweet pickles and PINK lemonade. Not together. It must be pink lol
                   BFP Sept. 30th, 2010, cycle # 27 <3<3  Our little Miracle.

BFP Sept. 29th, 2013, cycle # 2 <3<3  #2 

• Sonic foot long chilli cheese coney.
  • I am craving everything :)) but I know that I have to eat healthy; mostly wanting macaroni and cheese 8->
  • Pasta/noodles of any kind really and cheese. Lots of cheese.
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • kstuart2012kstuart2012 member
    edited October 2013
    Ok so I am so glad I'm the only one craving! Cheeseburgers and Mexican food seem to be my main cravings right now :) oh and tomato sandwiches!
  • Pimento cheese which I have never even liked before.  Also hard boiled eggs.
  • Cheese and anything salty!!!!
    February Siggy Challenge May 2014: Favorite Wedding Photoimage
  • Pasta, pasta and more pasta.  And sweet pickles.  And watermelon.  Not all together.

• At the moment is grilled cheese and tomato soup. Its a rainy day though and I'd probably be craving that even if I weren't pregnant. My typical craving is buffalo sauce. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Anything with tomato sauce, or steak. 
  • tomato cheddar sandwiches, refried beans, rainbow sorbet, really ANYTHING lime, ANYTHING with cheese....oh and SLOPPY JOES and Pizza with pickles on it!!!!
  • I cannot for the life of me find the thread where someone mentioned Root Beer, I know I'm not crazy, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE commented about Root Beer... Once I read it, I was not going to make it through the day without one. I know it's not particularly great for the baby, but I HAD to have one! My DH went on his lunch break and brought me two! He's the best!
    imageimage

• Grilled cheese and tomato soup! Mmmmmmm.

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• I dream about Italian subs... So needless to say, I've had 2 while pregnant.. not at the same thank god... for now ;) But I heat it up and slather it with mayo...and of course, I eat it at like 9pm... omg... I'm dialing the sub shop now.... :)
  • A blizzard from Dairy Queen!  My hubby got me a mini one last night, he is the best :)

Also, all I seem to want in general are carbs.  Bagels with cream cheese to be specific.  
  • Mushroom Ravioli and Potstickers. Sorry DH you're not getting any they're all mine!!

Mmmmm potstickers for dinner sounds so good but I need to use my stew beef. What to do? What to do?

With DS I only craved potatoes my entire pregnancy. Any form of potatoes....mashed, fried, French fries, hashbrowns, anything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

• deep fried burritos with mustard and tamales. lol and doritos and bean dip. and pickles and pretzels, and basically anything not nailed to the floor lol

DH & I 23
    Married: 3/23/13 Together since: 4/11/10
    DD born 4/19/09 after a summer fling after graduation. Not planned
    Dx with Endometriosis and Ovarian Cysts July 2010

TTC since July 2010

DX with unexplained secondary IF 2012
    BFP Oct 6, 2013
    Confirmation BFP at Dr. Office Oct 7, 2013

Miscarriage confirmed 10/19/13

CD 21 full panel blood work 3/18/14 to initiate fertility treatment

Psalm 34:18 "...The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit..."

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• chicken or eggs... anytime of the day will do!! guess baby wants proteins :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"