August 2013 Moms

Aug '13 baby matchup

2»

Re: Aug '13 baby matchup

• Lily likes long walks in the stroller, her favourite season is fall, she enjoys small talk and drooling, and loves a good nap. She's looking for a boy who has similar likes but also isn't fussy!

What a doll! Her head band is so cute ;)
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • NikkiD522 said:

Ok.. Guess I'm gonna have to pull out the big guns.. The bottom pick was M's face when I told him my pimping skills had been ineffective

OMG I spit out my water when I read this and saw his face!!!!!
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Lily likes long walks in the stroller, her favourite season is fall, she enjoys small talk and drooling, and loves a good nap. She's looking for a boy who has similar likes but also isn't fussy!

What a doll! Her head band is so cute ;)
    Thanks!! I bought it online from someone local here off Facebook. You should see the one she has today!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Porter is looking for a Canadian bump baby. He is tall (99%) for all the tall baby girls out there. He also started smiling and holding his own head up. He has a large head and loves to read.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kwrecks said:

Miss Ellie is a petite beauty, with brown hair and sparkling blue eyes.  Her hobbies include hanging out with mama, naps, staring at the ceiling fan, and laying on her play mat. She's looking for a man to spend her tummy time with!

Jackson loves his tummy time and is pretty consistently rolling over from tummy to back. I'm sure he would love to share his play gym with Ellie

;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
  • mgg242 said:

I want my daughter to be a nun and never like boys.....

But I've got @CaliforniaDream87 son.  A hamdsome stylish dude and his mom is already off to a great start on his shoe game.  
    No! I will fight you! Cali is my girl, and her boy is adorbs and perfect for my DD.

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• KatieS7 said:

Porter is looking for a Canadian bump baby. He is tall (99%) for all the tall baby girls out there. He also started smiling and holding his own head up. He has a large head and loves to read.

Mila is a Canadian bump baby. She already knows how to bundle up for the cold Canadian winters.image

So cute. It isn't cold here yet so he hangs around in just diapers most days. Can't wait to out cute cardigans on him.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • mgg242 said:

But I've got @CaliforniaDream87 son.  A hamdsome stylish dude and his mom is already off to a great start on his shoe game.  
    No! I will fight you! Cali is my girl, and her boy is adorbs and perfect for my DD.

No fighting ladies!! There's enough to go around :)
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • mgg242 said:

No fighting ladies!! There's enough to go around :)
    So handsome!

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 

Those cheeks! Parker has some cute ones too. They'd look adorable together!

I'm mobile so the pic may not show up,but there's a pic of him in HDBD.
    They are a match made in heaven!!!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • I don't usually post pics, but for matchmaking, I suppose it is necessary!

Here's my adorable little girl!

She's a beauty @corragiosa!!!!
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • I don't usually post pics, but for matchmaking, I suppose it is necessary!

Here's my adorable little girl!

She's a beauty @corragiosa!!!!
    Thanks! 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 

• It's a tie for me. @roostermemphis and @kwhite27 both have some adorable little girls.

Aawww!  Thanks!  :)  I will tell her you said that.  ;)

• @coraggiosa, would your LO like to join @blondiebia and @elauren as a sister wife? She and Ezra already have a lot in common...born in STL, same day, same hospital...I'm just sayin'
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Jill9288 said:
    @coraggiosa, would your LO like to join @blondiebia and @elauren as a sister wife? She and Ezra already have a lot in common...born in STL, same day, same hospital...I'm just sayin'
    You have a point, and Ezra is such a handsome little guy! :) 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 

• kwhite27 said:
    It's a tie for me. @roostermemphis and @kwhite27 both have some adorable little girls.

Aawww!  Thanks!  :)  I will tell her you said that.  ;)

So sweet!

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • This is tough! So many handsome little gents out there to choose from! Who would make the best match for my little Anslee??

Make the right choice, Anslee! Wes loves to help vacuum, play outside, and pee in his bathtub.

What?! Vacuum AND pee in the tub?! A dependable guy who knows how to have fun?! It's official. Anslee <3 Wes
  • Love all these sweet LOs!!

• This is Bentley. He likes cuddling, long naps, and music. He wants to be tattooed when he grows up and is looking for a nice girl to bring home to his momma, but she wont be upset if he brings home a nice boy.
  • What a fun topic! Jack is a southern born but northern blood, red headed sweet boy! He loves sports (Lions, Tigers & Red Wings, oh my!) and also enjoys reading books and taking nightly walks. He needs a homebody though, as he HATES riding in the car ;) He also has an adorable dimple in his chin that matches his daddy, grandpa, and great-grandpa. Not to mention mommy's cheek dimples! Have to add- love seeing more baby boys with big melons :) Jack is off the charts with his large dome!
    In case things don't work out with @Ashesha13's little guy, I've got a Tigers fan here, too!

Anniversary

• hstautz said:

OMG! she is so cute!
    Thank you! :)

Anniversary

• How did I miss this post? I love it! Little JT is chubby and tall. He has a large noggin. Both his parents have big heads(but don't get me wrong they're proportionate) his grandpa is 6'5 so there is a chance he could be a giant. He comes from a family of athletes and his daddy is a producer for fox sports one tv channel. He loves bath time, he's a big talker, loves the fan, and long car rides. Anyone still need a husband?
  • How did I miss this post? I love it! Little JT is chubby and tall. He has a large noggin. Both his parents have big heads(but don't get me wrong they're proportionate) his grandpa is 6'5 so there is a chance he could be a giant. He comes from a family of athletes and his daddy is a producer for fox sports one tv channel. He loves bath time, he's a big talker, loves the fan, and long car rides. Anyone still need a husband?
    @julianndelaney Serena likey!!!!

@julianndelaney Serena likey!!!!

I think they'll be a match made in heaven! And we'd be fun in-laws I promise :P
  • Carolyn is tall, blue eyed and looks like she'll be blond. She has crazy long eye lashes. She enjoys watching her Winnie the Pooh mobile and long car rides and walks. She's a night owl who loves her daddy. Watch out boys...he's overprotective already!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• This thread is a lot of fun! Haha! Looks like Serena has 3 awesome suitors to choose from! ;)
  • @mommabmb Love the pic! He's a cutie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• RK125 said:

@mommabmb Love the pic! He's a cutie!

@rk125 thank you!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• sfeebs13sfeebs13 member
    edited October 2013
    My pretty bug needs a nice boy... Mobile and I couldn't delete the first one.
    Eta. My phone is acting crazy. Don't know why there's duplicates. imageimage
  • @BellaOso We should introduce them and see where things go. Then again, we could always decide to be each other's imaginary in-laws... ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"