April 2014 Moms

Pissed off and feeling lost.

13»

Re: Pissed off and feeling lost.

• I've been searching cheesecake recipes for the past hour. I NEED IT.
  • Rogue237 said:
    I love that this has turned into a Cheesecake thread lol. I'll try the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, please. Yum!
    I had that one last time we went. It was amazing.

photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh and I had taco bell for lunch thanks to this thread.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • I don't think you are not overreacting. He should have enough respect for you to stay away from this other woman.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Am I the only one that can't stand cheesecake and has never even seen a Cheesecake Factory? I had never even heard of it until I watched the BBT....

April '14 Siggy Challenge:

god damn you're so effing cute gifimage

• Is there such a thing as pumpkin cheese cake because I want that.
  • Serenla said:
    I just ate 4 pickles and an apple, they were not the cheesecake that I wanted.
    Mmmm but 4 pickles and an apple sounds fantastic too. 
  • Rogue237 said:

Serenla said:

I just ate 4 pickles and an apple, they were not the cheesecake that I wanted.

Mmmm but 4 pickles and an apple sounds fantastic too. 

It was!

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had the best pumpkin cheesecake ever from a tiny coffee bar/dessert shop in Anchorage.  Nothing else can compare!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh I'm having dinner at a friend's home tonight. I'm bringing over chicken salad sandwiches, and she is getting a cheesecake sampler. This just made me not want to wait another 2 hours! Also, I like how OP said she would stop posting MUD. So you're saying it was?

• We don't have a cheese cake factory anywhere near us. But... We have an Olive Garden and this just reminded me that I wanted to go back to OG and try their pumpkin cheesecake! First few days I hadn't been craving Olive Garden and now I want some and some cheesecake for dessert!
  • Mmm cheesecake. This thread turned right around! Love!
  • Am I the only one that can't stand cheesecake and has never even seen a Cheesecake Factory? I had never even heard of it until I watched the BBT....

Blasphemer!!! Heresy!!!
    This one made me laugh loud enough to have to explain to DH. He man-giggled. Hijacking threads with cake for the win! Shunnnnn!

This also made DH aware of the fact that I have never tried a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, which he finds unacceptable. There should be epic cheesecake in my near future now! :D
  • They have a Godiva chocolate cheesecake at the cheesecake faxtory. Is they what you're talking about?
  • I just wanted to say I love you ladies...you can turn anything into a thread about food!!!

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• Sheybre said:

I've been searching cheesecake recipes for the past hour. I NEED IT.

@Sheybre google Tyler Florence's ultimate cheesecake. And thank me later. Its the best!!! I wouldn't bother with the blueberry sauce that goes with it.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• So... I read the first page of this post. Then I skipped to this page... It made me very happy :) 

(Sorry, OP, I hope everything works out for you and your DH. But now I'm too distracted by cheesecake to go back and read the middle pages...)image

image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• I'm just glad my drama is limited to pooping.

I love you
    Marry me?

image  mean_girls_35345

DD1- 2009, M/C- 2011, M/C- 2012, DD2- 2012, DD3- 2014

• Flowers and cheesecake from Walmart would totally buy my forgiveness (sarcasm font on)

Hey, everyone knows that dead roses and week old cheesecake is the only way to a women's heart. It's the ultimate essence of class and sophistication.

image  mean_girls_35345

DD1- 2009, M/C- 2011, M/C- 2012, DD2- 2012, DD3- 2014

• Thanks! I try to help. I hate fighting with my boyfriend.
  • I think this works for the original thread, and the inevitable derivative:

photo: I’M GONNA FINISH HIM LIKE A CHEESECAKE!

2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Omg I'd be soo pissed! Hanging with your ex girlfriend like you have his baby on the way what's wrong with him and some men in general!?

• Now he's all like "I'm sorry baby it won't happen again" MOTHER FUCKER! IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE!! excuse my language. He's about to have one unhappy life for the next few weeks. When he gets home his ass is in the dog house.

If he's so sorry, he should've been home the minute you expressed your anger. No excuse to be hanging out with an X when you have a pregnant SO at home!!
  • Ahhhh shiz. I only read the post, so I responded with sympathy. Then I read all the replies. I feel jipped! Obviously I need to catch up on my A14 threads!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"