Parenting after a Loss

Mobile site

Is the mobile site down? I've tried to get on for the past week and it just says Bad Request. This is the first time I've been on the desk top in forever, I'm usually too busy chasing Lilly all over the house.lol I love seeing all these cuties every friday, I had to take a second to check in today. I hope everyone is well! I'll post a BPF of Lilly before I get off of here.
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mobile site

• I've been able to access as recently as this morning before I left for work. Haven't had any issues. I'm using Chrome on an Android device. 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• My does that when I tried to access it from a bookmark - try to just plain old google TB and see if that works. I think the bookmark gets wonly every few days.
    Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • It's working for me without issue. I actually still have never been on the computer version in the new format. I can't see anyone's siggy, and it pisses me off. I don't even know if mine is ok or if it reverted to an old one. It probably shows me as pg. Uhg.

Sorry for the vent.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Oh, an I always use a bookmark without issue. (I use chrome.)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • I still can't get on mobile. I tried the google option and I could see everything but couldn't sign in. Grrr, it's very frustrating! 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"