Nurseries and Baby Gear

Hygeia Q breast pump

Anyone used this pump before? The website says its follows WHO standards and is endorsed by La Leche League, but amazon had some mixed reviews.

Re: Hygeia Q breast pump

• The lactation consultant I used recommended hygeia. I used the hospital grade hygeia to pump at the beginning (in a futile attempt to get a supply). I liked the company because they sell a pump that can be shared because it has a closed system. Before I had my baby, I purchased a used home model that has a battery. I never had a chance to use it much. I did have it repaired by hygeia because the knob that controls suction was broken. The customer service was awesome and they repaired it for very little money.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Loading the player...
  • This is the one that I got through my insurance but my baby isn't here yet so I can't help with a review
  • I got the Q through my insurance and have had great luck with it. I also have the PISA that was used once. Switched to the Hygeia and haven't looked back. My daughter is 8 months now and has had breastmilk exclusively so far. Good luck!
    After 22 months TTC and the loss of our identical twins at 10w6d, we're excited about our rainbow baby!
    Stick, baby, Stick!
    Beta #1 (12dpo): 38.3; Beta #2 (15dpo): 202.7
    Baby Girl born 1/17/13
  • I have the hygeia enjoye and have been very happy with it so far.  I have another more expensive pump and I like the hygeia just as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I literally just ordered this one and I liked that it is the only one endorsed by La Leche League. I was apprehensive about getting any pump considering the women I know don't breastfeed. -.-
  • I got the Q through my insurance.  I've been using it for 2 months and am happy with it but I've never used a different pumps so I have nothing to compare it to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"