May 2014 Moms
Options

Shooting pain in right arm

ksgirl0604ksgirl0604 member
edited September 2013 in May 2014 Moms
So I've had this horrible shooting pain in the back of my right arm for a couple days. It is quite bad today and just an odd sensation.

Well leave it to Google to scare the crap out of me that a symptom of ectopic pregnancy is shoulder/arm pain.

I know you can get random pains when you're pregnant, but at 4w3d that seems a but early.

Anyone have any similar stories/advice/thoughts? Can't wait to ask my doc about this on Friday...
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Shooting pain in right arm

• Options
    I had sharp pains in my forearms and through my thighs, aches really during my 3rd and 4th week and numbness in my fingers. They have since gone away. I called and asked the nurse line to see if I should be concerned or go in and they said not to worry. I had my DH rub my shoulders and that seemed to help. I also did some reading and thought mine was related to the median muscles. Sorry not much help, I would call your local nurse line and ask.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks, @anberty That is helpful.  I'm guessing it's probably just related to the changes my body is going through.  I think with an ectopic pregnancy (from what I've read) there is a good amount of pain and bleeding, which I don't have thankfully. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"