Parenting

If you spotted before BFP

Just curious to know what it was like, how long it lasted, etc.  I thought I got AF today (2 days early - which never happens) but then it's gone.  Not sure if maybe that was spotting????  I'm sure I'm just setting myself up for disappointment, but I'm curious anyway.

Thanks

Re: If you spotted before BFP

• I spotted VERY lightly (brownish) at 7 or 8 dpo...also thought it was my period coming early b/c we weren't TTC but then it vanished in about 36 hours.  I got my BFP the day AF should have been due (so I think 14 dpo).

I've read, though,  that implantation spotting is very uncommon--I did NOT have it with DC#1.

GOOD LUCK!

• I began spotting on what I thought was the day AF was due (though I wasn't sure, I'd only had one PP period at that point)... it never turned into a "real" period, though- just spotting, for over a week, at which point I took a test just to be sure. Sure enough, positive. The spotting stopped a few days later, when I stopped nursing DD#1. Not sure if it's coincidence, but I always thought they were linked.

Oh, and I had no spotting at all with my first pregnancy.

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garrett
    image7_0002 A ~ 2.7.06 S ~ 9.2.07
  • Loading the player...
  • I had what I would consider a light period 2 weeks before I found out I was pg.  It was light, but pretty red.  That's why I never suspected I was pg.  I also bled heavily the night before I tested.  I woke up, realized I had bled overnight, and dh asked if I was pg.  I told him he was crazy, but tested anyway...and major surprise bfp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"