North Florida Babies

Jacksonville Bumpies, 2014 Due Date!

Hello! We just found out 2 days ago we are expecting! I am around 3 weeks (poppy seed!) and over the age of 40, first baby, & married a little over 2 years. I would like to connect with others in the Jax area. This is so exciting! I hope to hear from other "high-risk" mother's to be. That would be great! However, all posts are welcomed!! Thanks!

Re: Jacksonville Bumpies, 2014 Due Date!

• I am in the St. Augustine/ Jax area. My ob is connected to St. Vincents Southside. I am a day or two shy of 30 weeks. I was on bed rest for most of my second trimester. Congrats on your pregnancy and lots of luck!
  • I'm in St. Augustine :) Congrats on your pregnancy! 
  • Loading the player...
  • RaeilyRaeily member
    Congratulations! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• I am in the Jax area and I am 14 weeks! This is our second child and we will be delivering at Baptist South. I delivered my first at Memorial.

Congrats!!! And good luck to all.
  • heyy im on jax area too and im 23 weeks ladies.my hospital is st lukes since im having my visits there..
    good luck !!
  • Hi everyone! This is our first and we have been going through fertility treatments for almost 3 years. I am 32 and my husband is 36. We are 10 weeks and due on April Fool's Day :). We are in Jacksonville on the Southside by the town center. Let me know if anyone plans a meet up!
  • Congratulations, ladies! I just found out I am having two. I am further along than expected, also. I had to be referred to Baptist S. since Beaches does not have NICU...
  • Hey! Looks like we are in the same timeline... I live at the beach. :) 
  • Hello everyone! Jax here. It's me and my hubby's first, We are expecting in July and will be delivering at baptist downtown
  • Hey everyone! We're due in two weeks and could be one of the first babies born in 2014 in Jacksonville. We live on the Southside and are delivering at St. Vincent's.
    @abudntlyblessed2014 how's your pregnancy going?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"