December 2013 Moms

Sadness on Aug'13

2»

Re: Sadness on Aug'13

• Cashingn2 said:

I would also like to state that I'm really excited that the "Have a snickers" thing stuck haha

So am I, it's like a nice way to tell someone they're being bitchy :) I'm eating a peanut butter one right now!
    image  image

Lilypie - (Xzno)
    Lilypie - (WIG0)
  • Loading the player...
  • Momtoobie said:
    You my dear are what Gives women a bad wrap... Nothing like seeking out pleasure from someone else's pain!!!!!! Disgraceful!!!! But heh..... Whatever makes YOU feel better!!!
    ...and YOU, my dear @Momtoobie, are a tiny thoughtless little cell on the piece of poo stuck to the butt hair of a cow.  YOU are what gives pregnant women a bad wrap.  Now you shut your mouth and do NOT come back.  You have shown up out of thin air and hurt the feelings of a completely big hearted friend of this board (yeah, that's you Miss @frankierokx), and strangers like you aren't welcome here.  You have successfully pissed me off.  Way to go!!!

On another note, I'm really sorry if this post offends anyone (besides Momtoobie - you're just a jerk).
    Bless you! You deserve all the goodness life can bring and more!
  • I feel dirty and mean for the name calling b-( but she really should've kept to herself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cashingn2 said:
    Momtoobie said:
    You my dear are what Gives women a bad wrap... Nothing like seeking out pleasure from someone else's pain!!!!!! Disgraceful!!!! But heh..... Whatever makes YOU feel better!!!
    ...and YOU, my dear @Momtoobie, are a tiny thoughtless little cell on the piece of poo stuck to the butt hair of a cow.  YOU are what gives pregnant women a bad wrap.  Now you shut your mouth and do NOT come back.  You have shown up out of thin air and hurt the feelings of a completely big hearted friend of this board (yeah, that's you Miss @frankierokx), and strangers like you aren't welcome here.  You have successfully pissed me off.  Way to go!!!

On another note, I'm really sorry if this post offends anyone (besides Momtoobie - you're just a jerk).

I think this was the group consensus lol.
    Sheesh.  All I did was leave for lunch and work for a little bit, and then I come back to see this.  Some people just don't think before posting. 

• Cashingn2 said:
    I would also like to state that I'm really excited that the "Have a snickers" thing stuck haha

ugh, I'm not. Now I need one but there are none in my house :( I do, however, have oreos and milk. so there!
    imageimage

• @abc123babies I just had a cupcake from Crumbs for the first time and I ABOUT FELL OVER they are so amazing!
    They make a cannoli cupcake that is to die for.  a yellow cupcake frosted in cannoli filling with a mini cannoli on top.

I might need to pick up a few on my way home!
  • Momtoobie said:

You know I have always thought this of @frankierokx. Awesome to see most others feel the same.  She's good people & never deserved that troll-lash.

My 2 December boys

• @Cashingn2 Is that what that is?  I couldn't figure it out.

• Cashingn2 said:
    @frankierokx is one of my faves and she knows it. BTW, did anyone see the big, green, walking dildo gif in the recent activity thing to the right?
    Thank you cash! Your on the top of my nice post it :)

Is that what that thing is... I thought it was a dinosaur  8-}
  • Cashingn2 said:
    Cashingn2 said:
    @frankierokx is one of my faves and she knows it. BTW, did anyone see the big, green, walking dildo gif in the recent activity thing to the right?

It's not really that but it looks like it. Doesn't it?
    It really does look like a very happy dildo.

• Cashingn2 said:
    Cashingn2 said:

It's not really that but it looks like it. Doesn't it?
    I'm turning my head to one side and I'm not too sure. DH said Godzilla has some issues.
  • @cashingn2 I posted it to SeHart's wall -- I caught it in the recent activity feed and was like SOMEONE NEEDS TO HAVE THIS.  It's actually Paula Deen riding a weird dinosaur-looking thing.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • That green dancing dildo thing is called a bunchie and it has its own YouTube video

Who are these people who create these things....
  • Why do I not have any candy available... I'm getting some now!
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 

• jmb527 said:

Stopping at gas station on my way home for a snickers and snapple

• Now I want a freaking Twix. Oh! My SIL brought me a red velvet cupcake from Crumbs. I can eat that tonight.

I saw that Ben and Jerry's has a Red Velvet Cake ice cream. Not sure if this is old news but I saw it at the grocery store Sunday night and didn't buy any although I was tempted. Now I've been thinking about that ice cream ever since and I think I need to go back and buy it.
    It disappointed the hell out of me. I love red velvet cake but found the ice cream to be a crappy attempt.
    Mommy to Patricia Catherine, born still at 22w6d, 8/2/12. Mommy and Daddy will love and miss you forever baby girl!

Bonus Mommy to I (16), A (15) and O (12)

Furbaby Mommy to Athena, a English Mastiff

BFP: 3/27/13, We are cautiously expecting baby #2 on 12/9/13 :) Please be our rainbow little one!

photo fb29a895-732c-493b-b5f1-15ac16bff5b5_zps53c7f13d.jpg

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"