August 2013 Moms

Bulging sac ?

2»

Re: Bulging sac ?

So funny!!
  • Loading the player...
  • mommabmb said:

mommabmb said:
    One more "am I in labor" post, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to BE in labor....
    Don't forget to check with us first, since we're doctors and will be able to tell you if you're about to have a baby or not!
    I will make sure to check with my doc first, then second guess his every word with you "bitches". If possible, I'll also report the state/color/size of my mucus plug and be sure to ask if my water has broken or I peed myself. If I remember.... I'll inappropriately accuse someone of being "mean", and create a fake account to be my own white night. All while continuing to reply instead of putting my tail between my legs. Did I miss anything? I want to be prepared.
    i think you got it covered ;)
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• kellieann5kellieann5 member
    edited August 2013

@kmichin?  Late?!  NOT with this winning GIF!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • mommabmb said:

mommabmb said:
    Don't forget to check with us first, since we're doctors and will be able to tell you if you're about to have a baby or not!
    I will make sure to check with my doc first, then second guess his every word with you "bitches". If possible, I'll also report the state/color/size of my mucus plug and be sure to ask if my water has broken or I peed myself. If I remember.... I'll inappropriately accuse someone of being "mean", and create a fake account to be my own white night. All while continuing to reply instead of putting my tail between my legs. Did I miss anything? I want to be prepared.
    Probably all covered, but just to be safe...maybe ask if your diarrhea is a sign that labor is imminent.  Personally, I love that one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • mommabmb said:

JBear02 said:

mommabmb said:

I will make sure to check with my doc first, then second guess his every word with you "bitches". If possible, I'll also report the state/color/size of my mucus plug and be sure to ask if my water has broken or I peed myself. If I remember.... I'll inappropriately accuse someone of being "mean", and create a fake account to be my own white knight. All while continuing to reply instead of putting my tail between my legs. Did I miss anything? I want to be prepared.
    Momma, don't waste our time unless you've checked your buttcrack, too!

Noted!!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• mommabmb said:

JBear02 said:

mommabmb said:

Probably all covered, but just to be safe...maybe ask if your diarrhea is a sign that labor is imminent.  Personally, I love that one.

Ah, I forgot that one!! Thanks!!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"