Iowa Babies

::Saralynn::

I went to your BMB to congratulate you on your DD, but I will say it here too. How exciting!!! How are things fairing with a newb in the home?

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: ::Saralynn::

• Hey! Thanks, so far we're all still breathing Smile It's definitely a challenge and I have "bad mom" moments where I think she hates me and that I completely suck at this but we're muddling through. I'm absolutely in love with her so that has to count for something, right?
  • You wouldn't be a good parent of you didn't question yourself every now and then. Those little things are tough but oh do worth it. I'm sure you're doing great. Don't be afraid to ask questions and good luck!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you! Today seems to be going better, fingers crossed that it continues!
  • missyisheremissyishere member
    edited July 2013
    @saralynn7 how is your LO? 

imageimage

• She's wonderful :) We go on Friday for her 4 month check up and shots. How are you doing??
  • The cliche is right; they really do grow so fast! We're doing great with this fantastic weather as of late! Only two months and she'll be two :(

imageimage

• Ahh I'm not ready for it to go so fast! :-S I'm soaking up all of the cuddles I can. I do wish that she would stop waking up from naps, when she does nap, screaming and freaking out. What are you up to today?
  • Teething perhaps? I know 4 months can also be a growth spurt time too. Did she recently have a cold? Ear infection can also be a possibility if so.

We just got back from the park and are now hanging inside while we figure out dinner. You?

imageimage

• She's been doing the wake up and scream since about 3 months but hasn't seemed off at all. As weird as it is it frequently happens when she falls asleep in one place but wakes up in another.

We are cuddling with the puppy and watching Harry Potter on ABC Family. We're awesome. I would have loved to have gone for a walk but DH has the stroller in his trunk and is at work today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"