no
12% 5 votes
somewhat
60% 25 votes

Re: Liking the new bump layout?

• I still can't post pics.
  • randimarie86randimarie86 member
    edited July 2013
    I miss the other boards on the left side. I think I'll pretty much stay here now bc it's too much of a pain to get around and find my way back. Just lazy.
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It needs color or shapes or something, it looks... plain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't like the back arrow button... it seems like you have to tap it juuuuuust right (that's what she said) in order to navigate. Maybe it's just my phone... or my chunky fingers.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • I wish I could see who the original posters were on the main page instead of the last replyer. I also kind of miss seeing the number of posts per person because sometimes it helped me remember who different posters were.

• randimarie86randimarie86 member
    edited July 2013
    I wish I could see who the original posters were on the main page instead of the last replyer. I also kind of miss seeing the number of posts per person because sometimes it helped me remember who different posters were.
    It shows both the original and last replier on the main page. ETA at least on the full site. Haven't gotten on mobile yet.
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wish I could see who the original posters were on the main page instead of the last replyer. I also kind of miss seeing the number of posts per person because sometimes it helped me remember who different posters were.
    It shows both the original and last replier on the main page. ETA at least on the full site. Haven't gotten on mobile yet.
    I primarily am on mobile (iphone or ipad).  I am however currently sitting at my PC and liking the new look.

• I miss the other boards on the left side. I think I'll pretty much stay here now bc it's too much of a pain to get around and find my way back. Just lazy.
    This. I haven't visited the other boards since the switch.
  • jreavey said:

I miss the other boards on the left side. I think I'll pretty much stay here now bc it's too much of a pain to get around and find my way back. Just lazy.

This. I haven't visited the other boards since the switch.

Same

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"