December 2012 Moms

Hickeys

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Hickeys

• That's hilarious! No hickeys here yet,but he will grab my face and give me big wet open mouth kisses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• She has given them to herself and DS. Crazy babies!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamberdb72:
    That's hilarious! No hickeys here yet,but he will grab my face and give me big wet open mouth kisses.

Mine too and she constantly trying to pull my tank top down, but I don't bf.   

• Haha yes, dd gave me a hickey on my leg yesterday when i was holding her on my lap. She will also try to give open mouth kisses, with lots of drool. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DS blows raspberries on me like crazy. Its cute and funny but I'm constantly covered in slober. And he loves to give kisses. He will stare at me, grab my face and give me a huge kiss.
  • imageprncebride:

imageamberdb72:
    That's hilarious! No hickeys here yet,but he will grab my face and give me big wet open mouth kisses.

Mine too and she constantly trying to pull my tank top down, but I don't bf.   

Same here...DD loves to go down my or any other woman's shirt, and she's been bottle fed from day 1....silly, silly baby

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• imageamberdb72:

Mine too. I love it except when she grabs my hair.
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • jac409jac409 member

imageamberdb72:

DD does this too!  Drool everywhere!  She is lucky she is cute.  Lol. 

• imageamberdb72:

This except its not kisses, he's just trying to suck on noses. Crazy kid has a thing for noses & toes, go figure 

image image image
  • LO gave one to DH when she was about 3 months old (on his bicep) and she has done it twice after missing the target for nursing.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  •  i get them on my boob when she getts over anxious about nursing..   today she was full latch  on  the edge of my areola  and man did it hurt..  I noticed in  the shower the shape looked a little funny.. Yep.. Its a  hickey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh ya! I have never had so many hickeys in my life! I get the hickeys, open mouth kisses, slobber, the works!

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• Aaaaw! So cute :) Well, I guess your hickies must be gone by now, but for anyone else looking for help here is a guide I found out.
    1. How to get rid of a hickey after 48 hours? ==> https://www.getrid.info/how-to-get-rid-of-a-hickey-after-48-hours/
    Happy to help you out. :)
  • rahim444 said:
    Aaaaw! So cute :) Well, I guess your hickies must be gone by now, but for anyone else looking for help here is a guide I found out.
    1. How to get rid of a hickey after 48 hours? ==> https://www.getrid.info/how-to-get-rid-of-a-hickey-after-48-hours/
    Happy to help you out. :)
    WHERE was this info in High School?!

imageimage

• ShaunaT25 said:

DS blows raspberries on me like crazy. Its cute and funny but I'm constantly covered in slober. And he loves to give kisses. He will stare at me, grab my face and give me a huge kiss.

LO gets a mischevious look on her face, does that then lunges to grab glasses off your face. It's cute, but she's going to break them or get hurt (or get us hurt) at some point.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"