December 2011 Moms
Options

New layout

What do you think of the layout? I haven't been on a real computer in weeks until today. I am digging it! It is super easy to reply!

Re: New layout

• Options
    This is my first reply and I agree! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    RicolaRicola member
    edited July 2013
    Did you know that you can also tag people? 
    @ -T- 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    RicolaRicola member
    Obviously, it's not working for me. Grrrr. You are supposed to at least.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I haven't figured it out yet but I'm annoyed that my auto sig. picture is messed up now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    RicolaRicola member
    @Jmcmahon21

I'm checking the mod board for a solution, but it's pretty busy there as you can imagine! 
    :))

I also just saw that I have a ton of badges on my profile. For example these:

You earned the Third Anniversary badge.
      Thanks for sticking with us for 3 years. +5 points
      July 10
      You earned the 10000 Comments badge.
      You are a comment-making machine. +20 points
      July 9
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    RicolaRicola member
    Regarding the siggy, here is what Bump Jackie wrote: 

Hi all -- siggys are going to take a while to import over -- SO, please share with your boards where they can make edits...

If they want their current siggy, go here: https://www.thebump.com/profiles/currentusername/settings/avatar/index 

If they just want to edit what is here--- https://forums.thebump.com/profile/signature

Please share!!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    RicolaRicola member
    I like how easy it is to reply.  I do not like the navigation though.  It's a pain to go from board to board. 
    Agreed. I love that I can use everything in Chrome now, I used to have to switch to IE if I wanted to post a picture or even just a smiley. 

<:-P
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    SmgrochowskiSmgrochowski member
    edited July 2013
    I just noticed the "love it" button! I think that's a great idea.... Although, I just thought that an "agree" button would be good too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ricola said:
    Regarding the siggy, here is what Bump Jackie wrote: 

Hi all -- siggys are going to take a while to import over -- SO, please share with your boards where they can make edits...

If they want their current siggy, go here: https://www.thebump.com/profiles/currentusername/settings/avatar/index 

If they just want to edit what is here--- https://forums.thebump.com/profile/signature

Please share!!

Thanks a bunch! I finally figured it out from EAMartin1004's post :) How do you all tag?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    RicolaRicola member
    Ok - that quote thing I just did worked weird.  You can't tell who said what.  hmmm....
    If I hit the "quote" function it automatically does this!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I kind of like it- just takes some getting used to. I don't post a whole lot anymore, but maybe now that the format is a little better, I can use my phone more often.
  • Options
    Oh, we can use chrome!!! FUN!!!
  • Options
    RicolaRicola member
    Ok - that quote thing I just did worked weird.  You can't tell who said what.  hmmm....
    This is how it shows up when I just hit the quote button. 
    But I have read on other boards that the function screws up every now and then. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    What is going on with the boards now??? They have been down since yesterday for me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

It's interesting.  It will take awhile for me to get used to it.  For some reason when I type though it shows up really slowly in the box and that is annoying to me. 

And what are the points/badges for?  anything or just showing that you spend way too much time on the Bump :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"