March 2014 Moms

Car Accident

Someone rear ended me on my way home from work. I'm in my 8th week. Of course, I'm worried and stressed. I called the OB on call, wanting her opinion if I should go to ER ( different cramps). She said tht she felt comfortable asking me to wait until the morning and come in for an u/s. So that is what I'm doing. Trying not to worry. As long as I'm not bleeding and such I'll feel better about tomorrow. Sending little one positive energy that she'll be ok.

Re: Car Accident

• Sorry to hear about the accident.  Sending positive energy your way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hjw101hjw101 member
    That stinks! I hope everything is ok. 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I hope everything is ok!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The same thing happened to my best friend who was about 10 weeks at the time. Her OB was able to see her two days later just because she was so worried about everything. Everything was fine--they even said her "different cramps" were probably more stress related. As hard as it is try not to worry. Prayers!
  • Praying for you and the wee one!
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

• Hope everything is ok!!
  • FX for you. Please update us after your u/s :)
  • Keeping everything crossed for you. Let us know how it goes!
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • amsatamsat member
    Praying for you!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm sure everything will turn out okay. We were rear-ended when I was 8 months pregnant with DD and everything turned out fine. Try not to worry. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MaDa8MaDa8 member
    Had u/s this morning. Everything looks good! I even saw little one move. It was awesome. Love my OB office for allowing me to come in. Thanks everyone for the positive energy. You all rock!
  • Glad to hear it went well!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • I hope all is well with you and the LO

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• I'm so glad!
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"