Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

favorite toys for 17 months+

Any suggestions for great toys for 17 months old?  (Tips for specific toys or types of toys appreciated.)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: favorite toys for 17 months+

• Balls. He loves balls. Big ones little one...light up ones... that is the GO to thing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Another vote for balls.

DD also loves wooden blocks, cloth shopping bags (to put toys in and carry them around) and books.

We have the Uncle Goose wooden blocks and really like them. I think they are available on Amazon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my son loves his books .. especially ones that have buttons to press .. he also like his Fisher Price puppy that he can push or ride .. 
    image Visit The Nest!
    imageimage
  • My son LOVES trains, cars, and trucks.  This morning he pulled all his cars out and lined them up and called them a train.

My gift of choice for the 2-year old birthdays we've been going to are Bristle Blocks.  They're great for 17+ and something that your child won't grow out of too quickly.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Books, books, books- we go to the library weekly

Kitchen stuff- measuring cups, Tupperware, spatulas, pans and wooden spoons

Musical instruments- maracas (I got ours in the dollar section of Target)

strings of beads (only with supervision)- she likes to put them into cups

Water table! We have a Step2 Big Splash one

Puzzles

We are able to check out toys at our public library and her favorite one so far was a Melissa and Doug latches board (google it)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My son loves books balls blocks. Someone just gave him a dinosaur flashlight that roars he loves. He also likes non toys like cups tupperware empty boxes adult shoes. You never know the dollar ball is more liked than the pricey gizmo with flashing lights and sound. He does love his water table. Its the Step 2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Magnadoodle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"