April 2013 Moms

At the audiologist again

This is DDs follow up. If her left ear fails again this time, we talk hearing aid. TandP please...
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: At the audiologist again

• huge thoughts and prayers being sent your way :)

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Praying for good news!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • keadokeado member
    Tons of prayers to you all!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • keadokeado member
    Also your daughter is gorgeous - going to be a beautiful girl, that one :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • T&P for your daughter!
  • Well, her left ear was about the same , still failed. We have a follow up with the dr. Next Thursday. The audiologist said the dr. Would go over all the options with us... I'm a mess and now have to head into work.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry about her hearing. I know the information is overwhelming and it is so hard to imagine anything not 100 percent perfect with your baby. She is lucky to have such a good mama. Fwiw, my mom is deaf in one ear and she is pretty great.
  • Good luck!

ETA: I read your follow up - I'm so sorry! Hopefully the doctors can give you some good answers and direction. 

• So sorry to hear about her appointment. T&Ps to you and LO. Hang in there..

Lucas 3.5.11
    Tyler 4.23.13
  • not sure how severe her hearing loss is, but i'm personally about 50-60 percent deaf in my left ear. always have been since i was 12 months old. i had a seizure and a stroke. anywho, no lasting damage except my hearing. i do not wear a hearing aideand to date have not found one necessary. i could get one if i wanted, i qualify, but i find them more distracting than they are worth. so depending on what the doctor says, maybe a hearing aide isn't totally needed. don't panic yet. i do have some issues with people facing away from me and talking, talking in sodt voices, and deep voices. but once i get used to someones cadence, i don't have an issue as much. good luck with the appointment. i know this is stressful.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Your baby is very pretty. I am sorry you have to go through this. There can be times where things heal themselves suddenly. I know I can say do not feel scared about it or anything, I mean you are a mother, we are inherently scared for our children, but the body does amazing things to fix a damage.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"