November 2013 Moms

Back to previous now deleted post Haunted...

The Japanese wall demon is a observing type being that has a humor and likes to play tricks on people, particularly knocking on doors and walls. Once it spoke and once it threw a bowl across the room.

Re: Back to previous now deleted post Haunted...

• Mytaras, did you try reading Psalm 91? No clue what is going on that house of yours but it isn't pretty!! You need some holy water and a priest to do a blessing ASAP.
  • Oh, and a Saint Benedict medal, too. I'm not Catholic but it can't hurt, right?
  • Loading the player...
  • Did she ever say why her hubby wanted to get out of the house? I missed it. I'm sitting here alone right now, and I keep hearing freaky noises that are scaring the crap out of me. It sounds like an animal is running on the roof, which is possible but I don't like the way its making me feel. Hurry and get home DH!!!
  • Ignore me, Im an idiot and didnt say what she said. HOLY CRAP!!!
  • Hi ladies! Thanks for thinking of me. So far laying down with lights on and nothing creepy this far! Alexis that is horrifying. You poor DH! I have read that scripture and we are going to get something done tomorrow. Going to research priests etc. in our area. Sorry for freaking people out!!
  • I am completely fascinated with this post! That wall demon is creepy. How did you figure out what is was and how did you get rid of it??

My husband was in Japan the first time happened to him, and he brought it home with him. The next time he went to Japan he asked around about it and found out they are common in the Okinawan culture and folklore. And we haven't done anything to get rid of it, it comes and goes as it pleases, it has been months since I've had any interaction, it likes my husband, and my husband doesn't seem to mind it.
  • I wish I saw the original post!

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• Its been an ongoing thing for Mytaras, she has been giving us updates on her haunted house for a while now. I guess Monday night was the last straw for her husband.
  • Ah, okay I think I did the original, original post a few weeks ago.  Wasn't sure if this was a different event.

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• Oh no, just before they changed the format, I had mentioned on her post about the wall demon and everyone asked about it, but before I could reply, the "great change" happened and all was lost.
  • OP, so glad it's settled down for the minute and you are getting someone in to help, but, WTF?/ I con't believe you have to deal with this!!!

• I am pretty sure I'd be calling on the priests, holy healers, medicine men, shamans and probably voodoo, too, if MH heard a man's voice and saw a person in our house that wasn't there.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • elrodaelroda member

I am completely fascinated with this post! That wall demon is creepy. How did you figure out what is was and how did you get rid of it??

My husband was in Japan the first time happened to him, and he brought it home with him. The next time he went to Japan he asked around about it and found out they are common in the Okinawan culture and folklore. And we haven't done anything to get rid of it, it comes and goes as it pleases, it has been months since I've had any interaction, it likes my husband, and my husband doesn't seem to mind it.

Wtf! If I was your DH I would be terrified!!!!!
    imageimageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"