March 2014 Moms

The new board

I really don't like this board nothing is in the right place.... At least on the app

Re: The new board

• It looks like stuff is missing too, or am I just not seeing right? Entirely possible today...
    mmc 5/19/11, IUI 6/15/12, IUI 7/18/12, BFP 7/8/13! EDD 3/9/14.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love that you can click a thread and it takes you to the first unread post within the thread. No more scrolling!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Is anybody else's ticker wrong?  Mine reverted back to my old one again, like the last time they rolled out the new board. 
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Is anybody else's ticker wrong?  Mine reverted back to my old one again, like the last time they rolled out the new board. 
    I'm so sorry about this.  Hugs.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hey ladies. I know we got a new look today. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me. When I looked back to some of my previous posts, it comes up that I am 'unknown' instead of having my screen name. Will that eventually fix itself? I'm pretty new to the bump, so I wasn't here for the last change. 

Edited: Actually, it doesn't have any of my posts. It has my points started all over again and said this was my first post. Any way to fix this? Thanks for any advice.
    When did you sign up? There's now supposed to be a 3-day wait for new users so if you just signed up in the last couple days maybe it's wonky because of that?
  • At least I'm used to this format since it's the one they use on TK.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey ladies. I know we got a new look today. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me. When I looked back to some of my previous posts, it comes up that I am 'unknown' instead of having my screen name. Will that eventually fix itself? I'm pretty new to the bump, so I wasn't here for the last change. 

Edited: Actually, it doesn't have any of my posts. It has my points started all over again and said this was my first post. Any way to fix this? Thanks for any advice.
    When did you sign up? There's now supposed to be a 3-day wait for new users so if you just signed up in the last couple days maybe it's wonky because of that?
    I signed up back in June when I was TTC. I didn't actually start posting until four or five days ago and then found out we were pregnant. It's weird. Every time I go to look at my profile, it makes me re-log in and it shows everything the way it was before the switch. But after I made the comment it brought me to a new profile page that showed  I only had the one post. And like I said, if I leave and try to go back to my profile I have to sign in and it starts all over again...
    That's weird. Maybe try clearing your browser cookies and see if it helps?
  • What I really hate is that you can't see who started the thread on mobile. I decide what I read partly based on that!
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• All right, I can't get my tickers to update. GRR.
  • I'm with the don't like change group.  :(  Boo.

Also, my ticker reverted back to an old one. . . off to attempt to fix it.

BabyFruit Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not only can I not get my ticker fixed.  . (how do I get my new fruit ticker it in. . . now I just have the ugly html or whatever I copied from thebump website)

But posts of mine of recent threads disappeared and/or never showed and I'm to irritated to retype them.

BabyFruit Ticker

• I don't like change either. Wahhhhh

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie - (twJZ)

• I have my old siggy and lost some post counts too....

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie - (twJZ)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • codeccodec member
    I like it. It seems to actually work compared to the old format. 

• lindsey1031lindsey1031 member
    edited July 2013
    Checking to see if ticker shows up now...

weird, it didn't.  Sorry ladies, I can't figure out how to delete this reply either.  I'll get it tomorrow...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"