Success after IF
Options

Dr appt and only 1 follie

Please tell me others have had success getting KU with 1 follie. I have an IUI scheduled for Fri and wondering if its a waste. I take femara and this is the first time I have not responded well. Im trying to be positive that it only takes one but Im a bit discouraged. What do you ladies think? Im in need of a pep talk. :p
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dr appt and only 1 follie

• Options

I am not the best one to talk to about IUI's & I won't give you the "it only takes one" speech.  Did your doctor have anything to say?  Given how much you invest in a cycle, on so many different levels, would it be better to do your IUI when you have a better response?  If finances were not an issue then I would say do the IUI but if they are then I would wait until next month to see if you had a better cycle then.  Sorry, I am no help :( it might be one of those cycles that starts out not looking so good but ends in a great result.  Sending t&p's your way.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    People get pregnant with one follie all the time! They just don't know because they do it without treatments. ;) Seriously, it just takes one. Good luck hon!!!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDragonfly1226:
    People get pregnant with one follie all the time! They just don't know because they do it without treatments. ; Seriously, it just takes one. Good luck hon!!!

Ha! So true. Way to put it into perspective.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We had lots of follies but only one measuring 18. So you never know!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    What Dragonfly said! I'm sorry you didn't respond better. But really hoping that one follie is the one!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"