April 2013 Moms

3 month photos PIP

Just had to share. I think they are cute but not the best. Pics at 3 months are hard!
BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 3 month photos PIP

• Oh my word! He is soo handsome! 
  • Adorable!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Adorable!! His smile is too cute....how much does he wear? He looks so big compared to my almost 5 month old lol. 

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• imageMsAmeera25:
    Adorable!! His smile is too cute....how much does he wear? He looks so big compared to my almost 5 month old lol.nbsp;

I'm not sure what his weight is now. His 4 month appt is next week and I'm curious to find out. At 2 months he was 13lbs and 23in. He is already wearing 69 month size clothes.

• imagechristineeberle:
    imageMsAmeera25:
    Adorable!! His smile is too cute....how much does he wear? He looks so big compared to my almost 5 month old lol.nbsp;
    I'm not sure what his weight is now. His 4 month appt is next week and I'm curious to find out. At 2 months he was 13lbs and 23in. He is already wearing 69 month size clothes.

Okay thankfully you understood what I meant...lol weigh not wear. Yep he's bigger than my little guy he was 13.5 at his 4 month check up 

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Too cute! The first one is my favorite. Love the overalls with the background and his little smile!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies!!  I must agree he is pretty dang cute!!

• imagechristineeberle:
    imageMsAmeera25:

Okay thankfully you understood what I meant...lol weigh not wear. Yep he's bigger than my little guy he was 13.5 at his 4 month check up 

Haha yes I understood what you meant. DS is a big boy!!!

• OMG I love him!! He is toooo cute!

Lucas 3.5.11
    Tyler 4.23.13
  • His pictures are adorable! 

:)
  • What a cutie! :)
  • Super cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow he's a cutie! Looks like you will have a heartbreaker on your hands :)
    DSC_0214
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"