April 2013 Moms
Options

Weekly Achievements!

What achievements have you, your little one, or your significant other accomplish this week?

-My son can grasp and hold things now and it is so cute when he bops himself on the mouth. I have a video of the first time he held something for a long time and kept boping himself and looking at me like "Why is it doing this?" His favorite is the rattle.

-I love the feeling of increasing the weights and the cardio time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekly Achievements!

• Options
    Will finally gave his first legit laugh!!! It was so darn cute and so exciting for Momma!!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options

DS started putting himself to sleep again so I'm super excited about that.

im just lazy as hell this week so no achievements from me. Ooooo actually I went to to the store since Hostess is selling cupcakes again & finished the whole box. Is that an achievement? Lol 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LO started STTN. Four nights in a row now of at least 8 hours and Mama is LOVING it!!!

no achievements for me - I need to jump on the diet train! 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    imagetondraluv:

DS started putting himself to sleep again so I'm super excited about that.

im just lazy as hell this week so no achievements from me. Ooooo actually I went to to the store since Hostess is selling cupcakes again & finished the whole box. Is that an achievement? Lol 

Yes I heard twinkies came back and taste the same. Time to keep prepping for zombies. =D 

• Options
    imageClandestineX:
    imagetondraluv:

Yes I heard twinkies came back and taste the same. Time to keep prepping for zombies. =D 

LOL speaking of, did Woody Harrison ever get his Twinkie in Zombieland? I forget 

• Options
    imagetondraluv:
    imageClandestineX:
    imagetondraluv:

LOL speaking of, did Woody Harrison ever get his Twinkie in Zombieland? I forget 

I think he found a hostess truck or factory after they shot Bill Murray. 

• Options

LO: has gotten SO good at holding his head up high during tummy time!  He seems like he likes it now, instead of hating it, and he looks so strong and proud and smiley when he arches his back!

Me: Wore a pair of jeans to work today that I haven't fit into for like 4 years.

DH: got a really good review at work

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    DD: Suddenly started blowing raspberries this morning! Plus every time she did it she would break out in this huge smile and giggle. It was so adorable!

Me: Got a job transfer today to a much closer location. I don't have to worry about a half hour commute anymore when I go back to work!

DH: Fixed our printer that we thought we were going to have to replace. It's the little things that make me happy, lol. :)
  • Options
    elbouelbou member
    DS: rolled from his tummy to his back 4 times in a row the other day! So exciting, but he hasn't done it again since, and I'm the only one who saw it

DH & I had our 6th wedding anniversary this week. I'm happy he's put up with me this long, and can't wait to go celebrate. He had a school project due the day after, so we haven't yet...soon though! :D

• Options
    DS started to blow raspberries which is so cute!!  He is also now rolling onto his sides.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"