July 2012 Moms

The POOPS!!!!

OMG... Is my kid the only one with the rankest pants in town these days?! Holy F is it nasty! And why does she shiiiiit like 4 times a day?! Is she broken? Is this normal?

Normally I can take it in stride but I just changed the hands down, nastiest diaper of my motherhood career thus far. Bleck!!!! 

Re: The POOPS!!!!

• Yup! It's gross. Ever time we open a diaper it's a new adventure. Green, black, orange, brown, it's always different and always rank. I miss newborn poop. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Ughh.... Its the worst! Seriously... She's had almond milk the last couple of days and I swear on my life, her crap has been white. I didn't even know that was a thing.

• Loading the player...
  • Ever since we started with milk its been horrid!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • imageA&B September 17:

imageBubbaJug:
    Ughh.... Its the worst! Seriously... She's had almond milk the last couple of days and I swear on my life, her crap has been white. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Yes, lots of stinky poo here too.

In all seriousness though, if LOs poop has been white, you need to call her Dr.  White poop is a sign of liver issues.  Not trying to scare you, but it could indicate a real problem and not just "gross poop".  Hope she is a-ok!

https://www.livestrong.com/article/229869-white-stool-in-children/

YIKES!!! Her last poop was normal poop colored... Does that change things?!

• Jackson wakes up and takes a giant dump like clockwork. Yesterday i could see on the monitor it was out the back of his diaper. I had to take him from crib to tub at 7:30 am. Good morning SIR!
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• imageA&B September 17:
    imageBubbaJug:
    imageA&B September 17:

imageBubbaJug:
    Ughh.... Its the worst! Seriously... She's had almond milk the last couple of days and I swear on my life, her crap has been white. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Yes, lots of stinky poo here too.

In all seriousness though, if LOs poop has been white, you need to call her Dr.  White poop is a sign of liver issues.  Not trying to scare you, but it could indicate a real problem and not just "gross poop".  Hope she is a-ok!

https://www.livestrong.com/article/229869-white-stool-in-children/

YIKES!!! Her last poop was normal poop colored... Does that change things?!

Not sure.  I would still call them and tell them when/how many it has happened. 

I have a message into the Dr's office. Thanks for giving me the heads up!!!!  

• DS is still really regular (one poop a day, usually before noon), but they are RANK now that he's off breastmilk and on WCM. Mushier too. Ew.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh so gross! There was one tonight with a whole blueberry in it. And it had a blue tint. Had to call H in to hold her down while I used 752 wipes. Barf!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"