Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How long between naps

and how old??  I'm still trying to figure DD out.  She used to be up 1 1/2 hours then down for a nap on schedule.  She doesn't show signs of being tired.  After about 2 hours she will yawn if I'm swing or rocking her but I'm just afraid to go more than 2 hours so I try then and it usually works.  DD is 20 weeks old.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How long between naps

• our LO can go 2-3 hours. She's almmosstt about to drop that last nap-yesterday I think she just took 2 naps, but went to bed earlier than normal because she couldn't last.  Yesterday i think it was

7 am -wake up

915-nap, fought it pretty hard though

11-wake up

1:45/2 (We weren't home so my dad and step mom put her down)-nap, they said she didn't fight it

4-wake up

6:45/7-down for bed

she woke up around 630 today like normal

she's 19 weeks.  i just watch her-she tends to gaze off. she can be yawing for 30 minutes before I put her down, so that's never reliable

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • I am working on tracking it, but it seems like she goes for about 2 hours. I was putting her down at 730, but last night it worked out to go down at 630 and the naps today have been much easier. I am sad since 630 really means no ability to do anything in the evening with LO.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 4 and a half months and about two hours between naps.

Not quit as long if he doesn't get a long enough nap. It averages out to about 3 or 4 a day.

• DD is 4 months and is awake 2hrs between naps. Doesn't matter if the nap was 45 mins or 2 hours. 99 of the time she only naps for 45 mins.

ETA: that should read 99 percent.

DD #1: March 20, 2013
    DD # 2: May 2, 2015
    EDD #3: March 4, 2018

• DS2 can only go, at most, 2 hours between naps. Anything more than that and he is Mr. Crankypants. Usually it is more like 1.5 hours.

image image
  • =Lee=B=Lee=B member

She goes 1.5hours max between naps.  She does not fight them at all.  A kiss on the forehead is enough to cue her to pass out within seconds most naps.  In the early morning she goes 30-45min then is back down for a nap (typically a 2-3 hr nap).

The rest of the day her naps range anywhere from 45min to 3hrs.  She does not sleep through the night but sleeps 6:30pm-6:30am (with a couple quick feeds). It is not uncommon for her to sleep a total of about 18hrs a day if we are home all day.  If out and about she'll nap less due to interruptions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"