August 2013 Moms

Your "first meal"

What do you want your first meal to be after the baby is born?

I want a small glass of red wine and a deli sandwich. :)  

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List

Re: Your "first meal"

• SUSHI + bubbles!!
  • I know I never post on this board- sue me. 

After having GD, I want my first meal to be a giant plate of pasta, and donuts. Lots and lots of donuts. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I just want to give you a world as beautiful as you are to me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • thellxthellx member
    Something involving a medium rare steak and an icy cold glass of white wine.
  • A big plate of sushimi and a glass of pinot noir. 
  • Ill probably crave something fatty and carb loaded, or a burger.

But I'll be trying to keep up with having something high in protein for the blood loss and lots and lots of fiber. I'm honestly scared about the first bathroom trip :/
  • In all seriousness my first meal will be one of 4 things:

1) McDonalds

2) Chicken burrito from Chipotle

3) Broccoli Cheese soup and cold turkey sandwich from Panera

4) OR Cowboy burger and FF from Spangles

These are the 4 restaurants closest to the hospital. Ha! 

• The hospital food and I am soooo looking forward to it! My hospital has it's own home cooked food caf?! Delicious!
  • I know a kona brewing co big wave beer is in my future... I could almost care less about my first meal but hopefully it's either some Italian or some sushi :D

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Big plate of sushi!!!!! Can't wait!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagevcabbyw:
    Ill probably crave something fatty and carb loaded, or a burger.

But I'll be trying to keep up with having something high in protein for the blood loss and lots and lots of fiber. I'm honestly scared about the first bathroom trip :/

I really don't care very much for burgers, but I swear right after I delivered my son I was like, [ cheeseburger please!!!] lol

BabyFruit Ticker

• Sushi, rare steak and a tall ice cold beer.
  • I didn't really stop eating any foods during my pregnancy. So not sure what I will eat. But a glass of wine will be included!!! 

• A big turkey Sub and a margarita
  • Definitely a deli sandwich! There's a Jimmy Johns across the street from our hospital so likely it will be from there unless I can convince someone to go to my favorite local sandwich shop to pick something up.
  • something from the hospital.

I'm looking forward to wine and a blue cheese burger (medium).

photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• A PIZZA from my favorite pizza place!!!!! I haven't been able to eat pizza due to GD, boy do I miss it.

• Rubios.. two chicken tacos, rice, and chips.

Or cheeseburger from inn and out 

• cbreefcbreef member
    A turkey sandwich! and a diet Dr. Pepper. Also Starbucks iced coffee and a Blanche de Bruxelles beer. Oh man, I can't wait!!
  • A nice cold Summer Shandy Smile

Even though I won't right away because I am breast feeding. But I am looking forward to having one in the weeks following LO's arrival.

• I can't decide between an Italian combo deli sandwich, or Ahi tuna salad from the Cheesecake Factory. I haven't craved much alcohol, but have been wanting a twisted tea, it's not summer to me without it!
  • A cold beer and a deli sandwich from our local favorite place!!
  • imagecbreef:
    A turkey sandwich! and a diet Dr. Pepper. Also Starbucks iced coffee and a Blanche de Bruxelles beer. Oh man, I can't wait!!

Omg! I love that beer! Have you had the rose garden? Half BdB and half framboise ?

BabyFruit Ticker

• a turkey hoagie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KMck27KMck27 member
    A medium rare steak with blue cheese crumbles and onions. Or the wasabi ahi tuna from Cheesecake Factory Plus alcohol of some sort. I'm thinking a franzinkaner or maybe even a bottle from a batch that we brewed for our wedding last year. Mmmmm so many options haha
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • cbreefcbreef member

imageMom2bois85:
    imagecbreef:
    Omg! I love that beer! Have you had the rose garden? Half BdB and half framboise ?

No! But I will now! It sounds amazing for the summer. It the winter time I love to drink Framboise and Young's Double Chocolate Stout.  

• natskonatsko member

imagesftbllstr87:
    A big turkey Sub and a margarita

exactly this!

• Probably some breakfast food. Waffles, pancakes, french toast, something along those lines. Carbssssss!

• oops. double post.

• imagekwhite27:
    I didn't really stop eating any foods during my pregnancy. So not sure what I will eat. But a glass of wine will be included!!! 

teehee. me too. Dr told me it'd be fine to keep eating my steaks med-rare as that's the best way to get the most nutrients from it anyway... :)

Probably hospital food or a sandwich immediately.. but as soon as I'm outta that hospital, salmon and a glass of red wine ought to do. :)

• I am dying for a margarita. I don't care about the meal as I didn't really avoid much when I was pregnant aside from swordfish maybe. But a margarita... I cannot wait!!!!
  • imagecbreef:

imageMom2bois85:
    imagecbreef:

No! But I will now! It sounds amazing for the summer. It the winter time I love to drink Framboise and Young's Double Chocolate Stout.  

Hmmm I've heard that stout is really good, I'm going to have to try it! There's a banana bread beer I really like too but I forget who makes it...

BabyFruit Ticker

• sushi and prosecco! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Honestly, food was the last thing on my mind after I had my girls. And since I haven't refrained from eating anything specifically, I don't have anything planned.
    image image

• A pomegranate or raspberry mojito! (as soon as I can get to it) Other than that maybe a huge delicious chicken deli salad from the hospital.
    Anniversary 
    BabyFetus Ticker 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Steak and shake cheeseburger and fries or jimmy johns probably both before leaving hospital, lol
  • Panera's Sierra turkey sandwich: maybe two haha and a redds apple ale
  • Not really sure as far as food goes. I didn't eat a lot of the things on the "no no" list before pregnancy so I haven't had a problem with that. But I will be chugging a Monster Mean Bean very shortly after having LO. DH is on special orders to have one ice cold and waiting for me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • As of now I just want a huge Cinnabon but that may change, it's just my most recent craving that I have not been able to get my hands on lately!!
  • Sushi and white wine. Doesn't go together but it will be my celebration dinner!

image image  image  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• RK125RK125 member
    Not sure what food I want, but a glass of peach sangria please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"