Success after IF

Roll call

Sure is quiet around here. Where my peeps at? Spill, what's keeping you busy these days?
TTC with PCOS since November 2009
IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
beta #2 11/28 = 2055
Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
imageimageimage

Re: Roll call

• M and I are here.  He had a fever last week followed by mild diarrhea for 4 days. This week seems better but still a bit cranky at times, don't know if he's still feeling sick or teething or wonder week or something else?

How's your arm? Is your mom still around helping you? E is turning 1 soon, right? Are you throwing a party for her? 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're here. Been watching a tv show I downloaded recently, so less bumping time.

Hannah's second bottom tooth just popped a few days ago. Wondering how many more are coming.

TJ how are you?!
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Hey pb! Sorry M had been sick. Poor guy. I hope he's all better soon.

The arm is doing okay. It doesn't hurt much anymore, but I still can't use it at all, and have no movement of my wrist. I'm working on it though, exercises every hour! My mom could only stay for a week so MH is basically running the show. He's doing a great job, but I can tell it's wearing on him to be responsible for absolutely everything.

I can't believe E's bday is so soon! We are doing a book themed small party at our house. And my BFF from HS is coming to do a one year, smash cake, and family photo shoot. I'm super excited. I still have so much to do for her party though, and two cakes to make one handed. Wish me luck!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagechiwifey:
    imagepb_bride:

M and I are here.  He had a fever last week followed by mild diarrhea for 4 days. This week seems better but still a bit cranky at times, don't know if he's still feeling sick or teething or wonder week or something else?

How's your arm? Is your mom still around helping you? E is turning 1 soon, right? Are you throwing a party for her? 

I'm here! 

pb, I hope M is back to 100% soon!

TJ, I have all the same questions as pb. :)

We've been working on this new sleep/nap schedule for C thanks to awesome advice from my SAIF board. Today has been awesome! Put him to bed at 7pm last night and he was up at 5:30am and chatted with himself til 6. Pushed his morning nap til 9 which was hard but we did it. He slept from 9-10:40 with a little wake up and needed to be rocked for a few mins. He went down for his 2nd nap at 2pm and is still sleeping!!! Please let this last!

Also I had my saline test this morning to make sure my ute looks good for the FET. It went well and I'm one step closer to transferring my precious little baby!  

Great news about sleeping and your saline. So excited for you!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageRobeano:
    We're here. Been watching a tv show I downloaded recently, so less bumping time.

Hannah's second bottom tooth just popped a few days ago. Wondering how many more are coming.

TJ how are you?!

What show? Isn't teething fun? Does Hannah drool much? E got 2 bottoms, a short break, then 4 uppers at the same time! She did pretty well though, the amber necklace really helps!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageDucky719:
    HERE!nbsp; Well, kinda.nbsp; I've been mostly reading everyone's posts and staying quietly in the background.
    What's keeping me busy?nbsp; Work.nbsp; It's killing me.nbsp; We won some business and it's got me pumping nonstop.
    I have a funny weekend story for ya'll!nbsp; Two glasses of vino deep, I realize I need to pump and dump before my bday dinner with the hubs.nbsp; I'm at my MIL's so I go into the bathroom, plug in my pump, put on my hands free pumping bra and....realize I do not have any of my pumping parts.nbsp; I FORGOT TO PACK EVERYTHING MINUS THE PUMP!nbsp; Queue panic of a poor new mom who thought she was going to have a nice stressfree dinner with her hubbs.nbsp; DH speeds me to Walgreens, we both go running in, dive into the baby isle and find a manual pump.
    So now, I am heavily buzzed, dressed to the nines, flying down the expressway pumping my breasts for the world to see.nbsp; I turn to MH and very casually say, "don't lie: you want to do me right now".nbsp; Who's sexy baby? ME!

That is hilarious! Sorry work has been so busy, but I hope you had an awesome date night after your incident.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Hi ladies Smile TJ - I can't wait to see E's birthday pics! Ducky - that is a funny story!

I am here, part-time Wink Let's see.... Work is crazy. We have our last beginner parent and me swim lesson tonight. Grayson's first birthday party is this Saturday. I'm so excited to see everyone. That's about it. 

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Had my first OB appt today! Went well. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. Right now I am hanging out with my toddler while she watches entirely too much tv and I attempt to make it through another day of first tri exhaustion and nausea. I am very much looking forward to 2nd tri....oh! And so you think you can dance tonight!
    DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• imageDucky719:
    HERE!nbsp; Well, kinda.nbsp; I've been mostly reading everyone's posts and staying quietly in the background.
    What's keeping me busy?nbsp; Work.nbsp; It's killing me.nbsp; We won some business and it's got me pumping nonstop.
    I have a funny weekend story for ya'll!nbsp; Two glasses of vino deep, I realize I need to pump and dump before my bday dinner with the hubs.nbsp; I'm at my MIL's so I go into the bathroom, plug in my pump, put on my hands free pumping bra and....realize I do not have any of my pumping parts.nbsp; I FORGOT TO PACK EVERYTHING MINUS THE PUMP!nbsp; Queue panic of a poor new mom who thought she was going to have a nice stressfree dinner with her hubbs.nbsp; DH speeds me to Walgreens, we both go running in, dive into the baby isle and find a manual pump.
    So now, I am heavily buzzed, dressed to the nines, flying down the expressway pumping my breasts for the world to see.nbsp; I turn to MH and very casually say, "don't lie: you want to do me right now".nbsp; Who's sexy baby? ME!

Hahaha love this!! That is problem solving on the fly, right there!
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• I'm here for a little bit. My business is super busy, so I'm only able to check in when J is on the boob.

We are getting ready to travel a week from today and I'm kinda nervous. I really hope J flies well and doesn't hit the stranger anxiety while we are gone. 

We started BLW a week or so ago. We have tried avocado, banana, apricot, and red bell pepper. No change in diaper output, so I don't think it made it past the mouth. However, she is having tons of fun! 

TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Hope the teething and sick babies feel better!

And I am totally behind on TJs arm....what happened Teej?!
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• TJ - Good luck with E's party!

Ducky - that is too funny!

I hope all the sick babies start to feel better.

I'm here. We just got back from vacay and now I have strept throat! Everytime we have gone away for the weekend this summer I have come back sick.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• imageCallMeAl:
    Had my first OB appt today! Went well. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. Right now I am hanging out with my toddler while she watches entirely too much tv and I attempt to make it through another day of first tri exhaustion and nausea. I am very much looking forward to 2nd tri....oh! And so you think you can dance tonight!

Glad to hear your appointment went well.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• TJ1979TJ1979 member

imageCallMeAl:
    Hope the teething and sick babies feel better! And I am totally behind on TJs arm....what happened Teej?!

Well, I hurt my wrist.  When they x rayed it, they found an old fracture that didn't heal right, plus a new fracture in my radius (the large arm bone).  They ended up having to cut the bone and put in a 4 inch long metal plate, and 8 screws.  They also did a scope on the back side of my wrist to check out some issues with the lunate bone (a small bone in the wrist joint).  So I have a 4 inch incision on the palm side of my wrist, 4 small incisions from the scope on the back side of my wrist, and plenty of new hardware.  I call it my new bionic arm.  I can't pick E up until at least 6 weeks post surgery, which will be August 5.  

I'm so glad your appt went well!  I hope you are feeling better really soon.  That first tri nausea and exhaustion is so hard!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagemdiblasi10:

Hi ladies Smile TJ - I can't wait to see E's birthday pics! Ducky - that is a funny story!

I am here, part-time Wink Let's see.... Work is crazy. We have our last beginner parent and me swim lesson tonight. Grayson's first birthday party is this Saturday. I'm so excited to see everyone. That's about it. 

How are our babies possibly turning one so soon?  Are you ready for the party?  Can't wait to see pics!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageMrs.AmyDylan:

I'm here for a little bit. My business is super busy, so I'm only able to check in when J is on the boob.

We are getting ready to travel a week from today and I'm kinda nervous. I really hope J flies well and doesn't hit the stranger anxiety while we are gone. 

We started BLW a week or so ago. We have tried avocado, banana, apricot, and red bell pepper. No change in diaper output, so I don't think it made it past the mouth. However, she is having tons of fun! 

Where are you going?  I bet J will do great.  Our first flight, E nursed and napped the whole way there.  On the way back, she was awake most of the time, so we just had to keep her occupied.  Books are an awesome quiet toy if J likes them.

Have fun with BLW!  I love it.  You should try sweet potato.  Baked sweet potato fries are one of E's favorites.  And I know you know, it's not about actually ingesting the food right now, it's just for fun and practice.  

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageMr. & Mrs. Woodtick:

TJ - Good luck with E's party!

Ducky - that is too funny!

I hope all the sick babies start to feel better.

I'm here. We just got back from vacay and now I have strept throat! Everytime we have gone away for the weekend this summer I have come back sick.

Thanks Woodtick!  Ugh, strep is the worst.  I hope you feel better really soon.  I wonder why you keep getting sick?  Poor thing.

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • imageTJ1979:
    imagemdiblasi10:

Hi ladies Smile TJ - I can't wait to see E's birthday pics! Ducky - that is a funny story!

How are our babies possibly turning one so soon?  Are you ready for the party?  Can't wait to see pics!

I know!!!! It's total craziness! I am ready for the party, just need to pick up a few things this week. We are having a pirate pool party in our backyard. I can't wait to see how you are doing the book theme. I love books Geeked

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • I am here too.....just about :) I am busy being a bad mom, letting my duo watch way too much TV, I am about to get them up from a two hour nap & I see more TV in their future.

I can't believe E is about to have a Birthday!  These LO's are growing up too fast :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageTJ1979:
    imageRobeano:
    We're here. Been watching a tv show I downloaded recently, so less bumping time. Hannah's second bottom tooth just popped a few days ago. Wondering how many more are coming. TJ how are you?!
    What show? Isn't teething fun? Does Hannah drool much? E got 2 bottoms, a short break, then 4 uppers at the same time! She did pretty well though, the amber necklace really helps!

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. With English subtitles, that's a pain lol.

She was drooling a bit before the teeth broke through. We also use the amber necklace, very glad we do.

Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageTJ1979:

imageCallMeAl:
    Hope the teething and sick babies feel better! And I am totally behind on TJs arm....what happened Teej?!

Well, I hurt my wrist.  When they x rayed it, they found an old fracture that didn't heal right, plus a new fracture in my radius (the large arm bone).  They ended up having to cut the bone and put in a 4 inch long metal plate, and 8 screws.  They also did a scope on the back side of my wrist to check out some issues with the lunate bone (a small bone in the wrist joint).  So I have a 4 inch incision on the palm side of my wrist, 4 small incisions from the scope on the back side of my wrist, and plenty of new hardware.  I call it my new bionic arm.  I can't pick E up until at least 6 weeks post surgery, which will be August 5.  

I'm so glad your appt went well!  I hope you are feeling better really soon.  That first tri nausea and exhaustion is so hard!

Holy crud! That's no joke! I hope you heal up quickly and smoothly. 

Lilypie - (lZjk)
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• I'm here! Glad to hear everyone's doing well minus the strep throat of course.

Work has been absolutely nuts. Ugh.

Good news. I hate S's daycare. There's just lots of stuff that I haven't been 100 comfortable with. So we had looked around and found THE ONE. It happens to cost almost double where she's at now, but you can really see the quality. Well they kinda strung us along and then said there were three babies in front of S and only two spots open so probably wasn't gonna happen. But my mama bear'ness kicked in and I kept calling and got the amazing news yesterday afternoon that she's in!! Starts midAugust. Now we're poor. But it's worth it to know she'll be well taken care of.

Hope you all have a lovely week!!
    MF (low motility) - Began stims for IVF#1 7/21/12
    ER 8/2/12 - 14 eggs retrieved, 12 mature and ICSI'd, 6 fertilized. ET 8/7 - 2 embies. Beta#1 8/17: 143! Beta#2 8/20: 590! Beta#3 8/22: 1,162! 1st US 9/4: one beautiful little bean with the best sounding HB I've ever heard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageRoseHQ12:
    I am here too.....just about : I am busy being a bad mom, letting my duo watch way too much TV, I am about to get them up from a two hour nap amp; I see more TV in their future.
    I can't believe E is about to have a Birthday!nbsp; These LO's are growing up too fast :

Wow, 2 hour naps for both at the same time? Awesome! They do grow up way too fast.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageLeahB12:
    I'm here!

Ducky, that's an awsome story and sounds like something I would do.

My boys are keeping me super busy, but I check in when I can. I'm off to do baths now!

Hi! Hope the boys had a good bath.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • I try to pop in once a day just to see what's going on, but sometimes I don't get to it!  Life is busy, especially in the Summer ;)  

I hope everyone who isn't feeling well or who has sick LO's get to feeling better soon.
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• I'm here - a day late ;) work has also been busy for me this week. I really hate my job and feel like its putting me in a rut. I posted about this a few weeks ago, but when I came back from maternity leave they changed my reporting structure. I feel like my job is now so manual - any opportunities to take ownership and gain exposure feel gone. It's so frustrating and even more frustrating is the fact that I have applied non stop for new jobs and heard nothing. Ugh.
    I'm really hoping this all changes come the fall. I feel like I need 6 months at a new job before getting pregnant and want to do an FET next summer - so that doesn't leave much time!

And in other news - how is the summer half over already!?!?!? It's going way too quick and we are way too busy!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Here! :) Just doing a little morning nursing session and checking out the site changes.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • ccamccam member
    I'm here!!  DS is on his fourth ear infection since May and is finally feeling better this morning since starting his latest antibiotic.  I have my happy boy back :)

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Here, a day late too. Work has been busy with a new academic year about to start so that has kept me from the board.
    Hope everyone is doing well
    after 2+ years, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs with a c/p
    IVF#3 brought us our miracle baby girl on June 26, 2012

imageimageimage

• I'm enduring nursing hell. You would think it would be easier by #3, but nope, not so much She can't/won't open her mouth wide enough so we have constant apts to the lactation clinic, who referred us to a chiropractor for Cranial Sacral 'therapy, and to the pediatrician who doesn't love the chiropractor idea and is sending us to a speech pathologist. So many G-D apts and baby is getting pissed about all the manipulations. I want to pull my hair out!
    So that's why I haven't been on much.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • TJ1979 said:

imageCallMeAl:

Oh no! That sounds miserable! I hope your recovery time goes quickly, that has to be challenging to not pick up. I haven't been able to pick up DS2 the last two weeks post c/s and he wasn't pleased.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • queenbone said:
    I'm enduring nursing hell. You would think it would be easier by #3, but nope, not so much She can't/won't open her mouth wide enough so we have constant apts to the lactation clinic, who referred us to a chiropractor for Cranial Sacral 'therapy, and to the pediatrician who doesn't love the chiropractor idea and is sending us to a speech pathologist. So many G-D apts and baby is getting pissed about all the manipulations. I want to pull my hair out!
    Ugh, I'm sorry QB. Nursing hell is the worst.... Sorry for all the appts! I hope they get your LO nursing like a champ soon. Hang in there!
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• kaf7kaf7 member
    I'm around but between being back at work, trying to sell our house, and a baby that is now hitting "entertain me" stage, I usually don't have the time or free hands to respond. That and last night was night 1 of sleep training....
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    queenbone said:

I'm enduring nursing hell. You would think it would be easier by #3, but nope, not so much She can't/won't open her mouth wide enough so we have constant apts to the lactation clinic, who referred us to a chiropractor for Cranial Sacral 'therapy, and to the pediatrician who doesn't love the chiropractor idea and is sending us to a speech pathologist. So many G-D apts and baby is getting pissed about all the manipulations. I want to pull my hair out!

Have you tried laid back nursing? Google and watch the video if you aren't familiar. It was the only way E could learn to latch deep enough. I'm sorry you are having a rough time nursing. That is the worst. I hope she gets it down really soon. Big hugs mama.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"