December 2013 Moms

So long, ladies.

Well I guess I'm out of here.

On Saturday night I was trying to have a BM and was straining slightly. I felt a strange popping sensation in my vagina. I reached down and felt what seemed like a balloon almost protruding from down there.

I stopped trying to use the bathroom and my husband rushed me to the ER. it was 12:30 in the morning.

When we arrived, the ER doctor did a quick ultrasound and the baby was 100 percent okay. Just moving around, doing its thing.

He then did a vaginal examination and that's where it all went down hill. Apparently my gestational sac was coming out of my cervix. That was the balloon I felt earlier.

They called my OB in and they transferred me to the OB deptartment. Apparently, I had a slight tear in my placenta and that caused my body to go into labor mode. Causing my cervix to open slightly and the sac to come down. The worst part was that our baby was perfectly healthy. It was my body that betrayed me. It wanted to deliver and there was nothing anyone could do.

From there, they tipped my bed almost all the way back with hopes that gravity would help the sac go back into the uterus. I was laying there like this for a few hours when I had the urge to vomit and when I did, the pressure of it made my water break.

So that was it, I had no other option but to try and deliver my baby. Even though that meant it wouldn't survive outside of me.

I was put on pitosin and I was in labor for nearly 30 hours. I had barely progressed and on Monday morning we made the hard decision to have a DC. I was mentally and physically exhausted. I just couldn't keep up anymore.

We lost our little one on Monday July 22nd at 8:00 am. It was a little girl.

I miss her.

Good luck to all of you ladies in your pregnancies. I pray that you'll all be healthy and have chubby little perfect babies.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

Re: So long, ladies.

• I am so, so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • So much sad and heartbreaking news today.  I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that.  Prayers and hugs to you.
    42 years old and pregnant for the second time after 19 years. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Sending prayers your way.
  • I am incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• I am so, so very sorry for your loss. This is heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • My heart is breaking for you right now. I'm so so sorry. I'm sending you and your husband lots of thoughts and prayers to get through this tough time together.
  • I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through.  Devastating is the only word I can think of.  You'll be in my thoughts.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Oh my goodness. I am so sorry! You and your family are in my prayers.
  • MEP923MEP923 member
    I am crying reading this. So sorry. Sending your family prayers.

imageimage

• That is just devastating!  I am so sorry.  Really,  I will think about you and your dH and your little girl and pray for peace and healing. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine the heartbreak you are going through. Please know that you will be in my prayers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. 
  • I'm so sorry you went through this. I hope you have supportive family around you to comfort you during this time. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss.
    Your family is in my prayers.
  • There are no words, I'm am so incredibly sorry. My heart is breaking for you. :'
    Expecting Baby #3 to complete our family. 
    I have an adventurous 2 Year Old Toddler Boy & thoughtful 4 Year Old LIttle Girl! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    photo 172b031e-21cf-454e-ae3f-ea3666c05af5.jpg

photo BellyProgressionForSignature-32wks.jpg
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope that you have a good recovery, and that you and your husband find peace.
    photo canthearyou_zpsae132d4c.jpg
  • So sorry for your loss. I wish there was something better to say.
  • esf60esf60 member
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.

• This is a nightmare. I can't even comprehend how awful that must have been. I am sitting here in tears. I wish I could do something more for you except offer prayers and support on this forum.
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Mommy of four munchkins!

• I'm so sorry for your loss :(:(

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• I am so sorry.  There are no words I can say to make you feel better.  I am thinking of you.  Take care of yourself.  
    BFP
    #1 = DS Leland born 4/19/11
    BFP#2 = missed miscarriage and d/c
    BFP#3 EDD 12/31/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh my goodness.  I am so, so sorry for your loss and experience.  Heartbreaking.  

• Such heartbreaking news.  I'm so very sorry. 

Married 8/2012
    DS born 12/2013 @ 41w2d
    BFP #2 EDD 10/2015

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers for you and your family as you mourn your daughter. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  Your family is in my thoughts are prayers.  
  • jmb527jmb527 member
    so very sorry for your loss, you'll be in my thoughts <3 I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling, hugs!

• My heart is breaking for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so very sorry, this sounds so devastating.  I hope you are surround by lots of love and support.  I wish you nothing but peace.
  • This is horrible. I am so so sorry you had to go though that. Prayers for you and your family.
  • Oh my! I cannot stop the tears. I am so sorry for your loss!! Your family will be in our prayers. Lots of hugs.
  • I am so so sorry - thoughts and prayers to you and your family
  • Oh wow I'm so sorry :[
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • sorry for such a great loss to you and your family...sending prayers and positive vibes to you all. 
    Our journey together down this new path BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss! Did you name your little girl? If so, do you mind sharing her name? I know nobody ever wants to go there, but there is a loss board and I know the ladies over there have nothing but support for the posters there in their time of grief.

More T&P today - I will pray for the intercession of Our Lady regarding the soul of your beautiful little one. May she, by the mercy of God, find her way to him. I will also pray for you and your husband during your time of grief, that you may find comfort and peace. We love you.

• Wow, there are no words. This brought tears to my eyes.

I am so sorry for your loss. 

• I am so very sorry for your loss.  I am devastated for you.  Prayers for you and your family.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • Oh my God. I am so sorry. I am so, so, so, sorry.

Isabelle born via emergency c-section after her heart stopped 04.29.10
    asthma, astigmatism, amblyopia, allergies, tongue and maxillary ties

Noah born via RCS 12.09.13
    14q11.2 duplication, receptive language and adaptive behavior delays
    multiple health concerns under evaluation
    follow him here: www.facebook.com/lovefornoah

• I am so very sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"