1st Trimester

None of my work pants fit!! :/

Ugh. I've been bloated since the day I found out. Right now I'm about 4.5 weeks. None of my work pants fit. Anyone else experiencing this? I guess I gotta go out and get some elastic pants. Lol.

Re: None of my work pants fit!! :/

• Target sells Belly Bands.  They are bands of material that go around your pants so you can leave them unbuttoned without ppl knowing.  Sounds ridiculous, but they are perfect for the first tri, when you aren't ready for maternity pants yet.  Also, in my first tri, I wore a lot of dresses. GL

• pregkepregke member
    Yoga pants! Big Smile
    31 years old, TTC #1 after MC of blighted ovum 8/15/13.

• Loading the player...
  • Belly Bands didn't work well for me. My pants kept falling down and the belly band kept riding up. Last time I was miserable using it and rubber bands to make my pants "work". This time I said screw it and just went straight to maternity pants. It's not worth the aggravation and you'll need them soon enough anyway. Demi panels are really nice for the first and second trimester.

• Yep lol.

I live in yoga pants now.

• Loop a hair tie through the button hole and put the button into that. It works!

image image
  • I did the belly bands for a while. They worked great and allowed me to continue to wear my normal work pants for quite a while.
  • I feel bloated as hell, but my pants all still fit.  I did have to go up a cup size in bras though....

I've heard good things about Bella Bands, and I just ordered one on Amazon.   

imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAvion22:

I feel bloated as hell, but my pants all still fit.  I did have to go up a cup size in bras though....

I've heard good things about Bella Bands, and I just ordered one on Amazon.   

I love my Bella Bands. I've been wearing them since last week. 

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • I've been wearing loose fitting dresses. I find I'm much more comfortable this way than trying to squeeze into pants. Plus it's summer, and no one has noticed anything odd about my lack of pants at work ;)
  • I love my pants from motherhood maternity. I'm 4 months done with pregnancy now and I still wear them. =)
  • Drgn30Drgn30 member
    Given up - only dresses for me!

BFP 7/16/13, EDD 3/27/14 - blighted ovum  - D&C 8/26/13
    Dx PCOS and Septate Uterus
    Septum Resection - 2/6/14
    brand new cuterus
    March 2014:   first medicated cycle + iui
    = BFP!
    Baby Drgn born December 3, 2014

• RaeilyRaeily member
    The bloating was awful my first trimester. I lived in yoga pants my entire pregnancy. Loved them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• I wear dresses as much as possible anyway. Cute and comfortable. I plan to do this throughout my pregnancy as much as possible!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"