April 2013 Moms

Toothpicks for my eyes please!

After a week+ of sleeping through the night (like, 8 PM to 6 AM!), LO was up at midnight, 1, and 2 last night... the 2 PM wake-up was about an hour long. I am majorly dragging today. He had a little cold all of the past week and now I'm worried that the week of good sleep was just because he was sick and tired, not because he was truly ready to sleep through the night! Hoping for a better night tonight..
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Toothpicks for my eyes please!

• And if anybody tells me this is what i signed up for when I had a baby, I will throat punch you.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJSS1002:
    And if anybody tells me this is what i signed up for when I had a baby, I will throat punch you.
    nbsp;

:heart::

Sorry LO keeps you up. Mine is still all over the place. Every 2 hrs one night then 5hrs the next night. I just keeps telling myself by 6months is SHOULD be better.

• Loading the player...
  • imageNicoleSB80:
    imageJSS1002:
    And if anybody tells me this is what i signed up for when I had a baby, I will throat punch you. nbsp;
    :heart:: Sorry LO keeps you up. Mine is still all over the place. Every 2 hrs one night then 5hrs the next night. I just keeps telling myself by 6months is SHOULD be better.

yeah, this is my second week back at work and I so so appreciated that little dude gave me full nights of sleep for my first week back, but I am dragging today!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageKate_C:
    Hopefully your office had good coffee? I think it's worse when your kid teases you with a few good nights and then reverts back to being a terrible sleeper. If he is consistently bad, at least you are used to functioning on the three hours of sleep...

Yeah, I'm above a SBUX and next door to an Au Bon pain... but I bring my own coffee in the mornings, and then don't drink it for the rest of the day (or I"ll be up all night... and not in a helpful way!)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJSS1002:

And if anybody tells me this is what i signed up for when I had a baby, I will throat punch you.

ugh!!!! Sorry. My LO did this to me my first week back and it was killer. I hope J goes back to sleeping ASAP!  

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"