Breastfeeding

Pumping Bra Support

I go back to work in three weeks, and am considering a pumping bra, or even just altering a sports bra. However, I'm afraid that either option won't be supportive enough or will create a uni-boob. I'm a 36DD at the moment, so not really huge, but... well... let's just say the girls sing "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" unless I'm engorged, and I prefer some structure to my underclothes.

How do pumping bras support when you aren't actively pumping? 

Re: Pumping Bra Support

• Pumping bras are worn while pumping. They aren't an everyday support kind of bra. They only serve one purpose- to help you pump. 
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So do you change back into a regular bra? 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageeaevansmd:
    So do you change back into a regular bra? 

Yes

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • svodosvodo member
    I wore a nursing bra and unclipped it to pump and put the simple wishes pumping bra on top. It worked well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagesvodo:
    I wore a nursing bra and unclipped it to pump and put the simple wishes pumping bra on top. It worked well.

This, exactly.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have the medela brand hands free thing.  It zips up the front, so I just wear my nursing bra, then when it's time, unhook both sides and zip on the pumping bra over it.  Only wear it when pumping.
  • imagejnnfrrose6:
    I have the medela brand hands free thing.  It zips up the front, so I just wear my nursing bra, then when it's time, unhook both sides and zip on the pumping bra over it.  Only wear it when pumping.

same here! it was easy

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a Glamourmoms tank - its supposed to be a pumping tank that can also be worn as a regular nursing tank. Its not supportive enough in my opinion. I also have a DairyFairy - its expensive but serves the purpose of both nursing and pumping bra. I dont have to change back and forth. I bought the black and only wish I had bought nude as I literally will wear this every day.

• imagesvodo:

This - it's a piece of cake.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"