April 2013 Moms

Kate Middleton

She hopped down the steps but took them slowly up. I could barely stand up and walk the the bathroom the day after I delivered.

She's either got a high pain tolerance or good drugs.

Re: Kate Middleton

• agytayagytay member

imagemelandjames14:
    Not sure if she's taking any post partum drugs, but word is she went naturally. Everyone is different, but I was moving around pretty easily after my natural delivery even with 3rd degree tears! Apparently I missed the showing of the baby. Is there a name yet?!

Very true. I was very slow after my epidural with my first LO. But with my second which was med-free, I bounced back within a few hours. The recovery really was night and day. 

• imagemelandjames14:
    Not sure if she's taking any post partum drugs, but word is she went naturally. Everyone is different, but I was moving around pretty easily after my natural delivery even with 3rd degree tears! Apparently I missed the showing of the baby. Is there a name yet?!

No name yet. Turn to CNN they are replaying over and over.

No one has official word but media won't say "naturally" they kept saying "normally" which is leading to believe she had an epidural.

Yes, I'm slightly addicted to the cuteness of Will and Kate.

• Loading the player...
  • imagemelandjames14:

no name yet! I got around pretty easily the next day & had a second degree tear. I went walking around the hospital looking for Starbucks lol. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm jealous of all you. I didn't move much for a good week because I was in so much pain. I did push for 4hours and was tore and cut.

• I was moving around pretty well the day after I had DS....well once my epidural wore off....they gave me a double dose and it didn't wear off of my right leg for nearly 24 hours. She looked beautiful and was absolutely glowing. And her hair always looks amazing! 
  • imagemelandjames14:
    imagetondraluv:

did you get your special order at Starbucks?  ;) I definitely wasn't looking near as good as her the next day! My hair stylist must have called in sick....

no special order, I just stuck with a hot green tea 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• KLL22KLL22 member
    Pretty sure she made me look like a fat slug after delivery! I seriously looked like a truck hit me and she looked freaking amazing! Grr... I wish I didn't like her so much because its so hard to hate her!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wanted to run after delivery, seriously, the nurses told me after an hour of standing and jogging in place to sit the hell down. It hurt so bad to sit, but perfect when I stood. 2nd degree tear different ways and everything. Doesn't help I shot him out not even crowning to fully out with one big push.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why does she still look pregnant? I expected her to be back in her pp clothes. What a disgrace. 

But really, she's absolutely beautiful, and what a lot of pressure to walk out in a DRESS the day after giving birth to face the media. And the fact that William could carry that infant seat like it was nothing is uber impressive. Those shiits are heavy!!! 

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • imageWorkinWeezel:
    Why does she still look pregnant? I expected her to be back in her pp clothes. What a disgrace.nbsp;But really, she's absolutely beautiful, and what a lot of pressure to walk out in a DRESS the day after giving birth to face the media. And the fact that William could carry that infant seat like it was nothing is uber impressive. Those shiits are heavy!!!nbsp;

True that. I thought it might be some super fancy lightweight carseat but apparently it's the equivalent of the britax b safe

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"