January 2014 Moms
Options

So...the new board is up?

Where are my posts?? And my badge??? And why with the white space? Seriously Bump Gods, is it that difficult to make some aesthetically pleasing??

Re: So...the new board is up?

• Options
    It took me a minute to find our board...I hope my signature isn't messed up this time!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    I was writing out a post and then it said error when I posted, then it said Vanilla is installed. I'm like WTF. Now I can't even find the post I was trying to comment on. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yikes! I go away for an hour and I feel like I'm on a whole new site. Is this what it looked like last time?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    I feel like I am going to get all Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka on the BGs. I want it and I want it now!

• Options
    Yep...it was pretty much like this the first time they updated.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    I don't like that the badges and the page background is gone. It's very white. Hopefully I'll be able to make my signature work now.
    **TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
    Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
    Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
    Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
    EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017
  • Options
    blue_elle said:
    Yikes! I go away for an hour and I feel like I'm on a whole new site. Is this what it looked like last time?
    Yup. And we were told the awful white screen would go away to something not so offensive to our eyes. We were also told we'd have our freaking posts and gold badges.

• Options
    WTF...my siggy  is all messed up too. For those who had to fix theirs last time, what did you do. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Options
    I hate it

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    blue_elleblue_elle member
    edited July 2013
    Are you guys seeing posts newest first, rather than latest reply first or the opposite? I think I'm seeing latest reply first. Do you see a way to sort?

ETA: Dur, it's right at the bottom. I'm all screwed up, lol

• Options
    I wondered where all my freakin posts went.. grr..
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    I wondered where all my freakin posts went.. grr..
    And my sig is screwed up. Looks like a night of lurking for me..
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    All the white is so offensive, I feel like I have to turn my screen brightness down. 
    Have all the day's posts been deleted like last time? I can't find a post I was about to respond to. 
    sam & arlo 

• Options
    eeek this is crazy. siggy is all messed up and i can't even find most of my posts or replies. And whats with the old siggy challenge from march showing up? I mean its a good one but seriously, March?
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • Options
    Deblondie1Deblondie1 member
    edited July 2013
    @blue_elle- On the home board, to the right, there's a sorting drop down menu. I'm kind of digging the design. It's better than ugly colors and ads.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    March siggy WAS a good one. 
    sam & arlo 

• Options
    i don't mind the new design, minus the eye hurting white.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• Options
    All the white is so offensive, I feel like I have to turn my screen brightness down. 
    Have all the day's posts been deleted like last time? I can't find a post I was about to respond to. 
    Yeah, some are missing. But the Jack and Jill post is back. So much for thinking you can delete and go hide, muwahahaha

• Options
    Deblondie1Deblondie1 member
    edited July 2013
    On second look, there are a LOT of replies missing to existing posts. Posts that had 30+ replies have less than 15 now. Also, I don't like not knowing post count. It makes it difficult to know who to take seriously.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

• Options
    Gah - I HATE dealing with fixing my sig.  Can we pick an August challenge soon so I don't have to do this twice in a row, pretty please?

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    I should be asleep right now, but like many of you expressed where the fluckity fluck is my post count? Also, they screwed up all the previous posts...but I am laughing at the one that came back after the DD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    how did everyone get their siggy to stay?

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• Options
    ccip82 said:
    I should be asleep right now, but like many of you expressed where the fluckity fluck is my post count? Also, they screwed up all the previous posts...but I am laughing at the one that came back after the DD.

Hahaha I just saw that too! Lol

• Options
    goldenB said:
    It was just imported, but mine isn't right. DD's birthday was the same day as the last conversion, and I got a new ticker after that. However, this is the old one.

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    WTF...my siggy  is all messed up too. For those who had to fix theirs last time, what did you do. 

If I remember correctly from last time, you click on the little icon of the face all the way on the right at the top of the page. You can access your siggy from there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    I think it has reverted most people back a few months. And I don't know why this reply is in a quote bar?

• Options
    How do you sort on mobile?
  • Options
    I tried to fix it...now it's even more messed up. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Options
    I do not love this. I may, once the glitches are worked out, but for now I do not love this.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I do not love this. I may, once the glitches are worked out, but for now I do not love this.
    This is exactly how I feel about this...
    imageimage
  • Options
    Here we go again.  I'm kinda thinking I won't waste my time fixing anything b/c it will likely revert back again in less than 24 hours. ;)

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    I've found something annoying. I started to quote someone, then decided not to since they had already gotten response further down). Now every time I open this post the quote is sitting there waiting for me to finish, so that I have to delete it before I post something new. Bump gods, if you're listening, that's going to get old!

• Options
    And I'm kinda sad about losing my platinum status and 3 nesticles.  

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    My sig is irritating me...but I think like someone else said I am going to let it be for now in case everything goes back to how it was again.  Ugh.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    Ugh. This is awful right now. I thought the siggy thing was supposed to be fixed? And what is up with the posts? Stuff is missing and in crazy order. Sorry about the crazy siggy, but I'm not touching it until they get things sorted out more

**********************************************************************************************************************

Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010, TTC#1 since May 2012
    Cycle#1-3 Clomid 50mg + TI= No response
    Cycle#4-5 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1000mg + TI= BFN, but finally ovulation!!!
    Cycle #6 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1500mg + IUI(4/15)= BFP!!! EDD 01/06/2014 <br>

Stella Margaret arrived on December 21, 2013!

imageimage image

• Options
    apickett925apickett925 member
    edited July 2013
    They're probably rolling it out in pieces, which is really stupid for something that's being actively used in this volume.  DH is a Software Engineer and I've learned that 90% of them are nowhere near as anal about their work as he is.  He won't make a site live unless it's been tested for at least a week.  His current company wants stuff live with 1 day of testing, and it's a big, multi-national company (edited because smileys aren't working.....)
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    edited July 2013

mrs.jenni said:

I would be devastated...I was quite envious of your nesticles jenni...they were very nice

:o3

sibling love  

• Options
    I will say that siggies are easier to fix, once I realized that you actually have to insert pictures rather than just using the codes (even for tickers). And they don't require a million+ saves.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ccip82 said:

mrs.jenni said:

I would be devastated...I was quite envious of your nesticles jenni...they were very nice

:o3

Weren't they beautiful?? Ha!  I did screen shot them earlier just in case this happened.  Even though I have no plans of doing anything with the picture, at least I can still admire them whenever I want.

• Options
    Hmmm really not liking this

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"