Trying to Get Pregnant

~::TTGP Grad Check In::~

Morning Grads!  Time to show off those bumps and babies :D 

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: ~::TTGP Grad Check In::~

• ::rubs hands together in giddy excitement:: 
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm excited to see everyone's bumps and babies!!

AFM...morning sickness has hit hard. So I'm sitting here trying to get up and get ready for work. Other than that, not much going on. My first appt is in 3 weeks, so there won't be much until then, except bloat and nausea. 

Hope you guys are all doing well, I still lurk over here often :)  

• Loading the player...
  • Can't wait to see all the cutie patootie babies and bumps!

I hit 10 weeks yesterday. Had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and got to see our little gummy bear and its heart beat. Completely took my.breath away. Finally picked out an ob/gyn after mine had offered to dispense Clomid like candy, I decided there was no way I was going back and had my first appointment with a nurse practioner. Inpatiently waiting for my next apt. On August 7 so I can see LO again.

I'm always rooting for you guys and lurking over here!

ETA: Pardon my goofy punctuation, darn mobile.

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012
    Me: 31, DH: 32
    Bloodwork, HSG, and SA = All Good

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

• I'm really early today, so there's not a lot to comment on yet - but excited to see how everyone is doing. I'll try to get back later to update again.

LaurenAsh23 - so sorry about the morning sickness, but so glad to see you here! Hope the next 3 weeks go quick!

BethK22 - congrats on chosing a new OB, and yay for ultrasounds, it is so amazing to see LOs so little :)

MissMusic - 1?!? wow! She's so cute :-D

AFM: I decided to take a "cute" bump picture (instead of the weekly size-update pictures I've been doing)

Me at 22 weeks. I still think I look bigger than 22 weeks, but hey, it is what it is...

Everything is going well. Not much to report, she's moving all the time :). We're starting to buy furniture, so I should be able to start on the nursery in the next few weeks.

Always cheering for TTGP gals!

ETA: trying to fix formatting, but TB hates me today Angry

• Yay, I'm early today!  I had a regular appointment last week, all is good.  While getting her heartbeat on the doppler, she decided to kick it away :)  I will be 26 weeks tomorrow, and have no idea where the time has gone!  My baby shower is August 31, and I can't wait.  My SIL is hosting it, and she is more excited about it then I am.  I actually have a kinda bump pic today, I got the shirt from DH's grandma yesterday, and it is funny and cute, took this pic this morning.

As always, cheering you all on, and still lurk over here, b/c I miss it!  I'll be back later to read all the updates! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMissMusic:
    So my kid turned 1 last week, whaaaat?!nbsp; It feels like I just left this board!This photo and my siggy are from her birthday portraits.nbsp; She is very vocal, finally said "mama", tries to say "dog", and last night she took a bunch of steps!nbsp; On top of all of that, we sold our house back in PA.nbsp; Its been an unbelievable couple of weeks!And she was wary of her birthday cake.nbsp; She didn't eat it at all. "THIS IS NOT BROCCOLI, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO PULL?!"nbsp;nbsp;GL to all you ladies on TTGP!nbsp; Hope to see you in this thread soon! Edited for spelling, its too early.

She is so cute!! I cannot believe she is one already. It seems like just yesterday your updates were of a tiny little baby!

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

• 30 weeks today!  

Restless legs were really bad this week.  After trying unisom and benadryl (those mostly just to sleep and ignore it), tylenol, tums and powerade (for magnesium), I was desperate at 2am and tried vicks vapor rub on my legs.  It seemed to work, so now every night I rub it on my legs.

I'm still up every hour to 2 hours, but at least I am able to go back to sleep.  

This pic is from yesterday.

She still doesn't move a ton, or at least compared to other people (which I know I shouldn't do).  But she's always been that way, so maybe it's just normal for her an as long as I feel her everyday I try not to worry.

I don't have an appointment this week.  I would have started 2 week appointments this week, but my ob is out of town so I don't have my next appointment until the end of next week. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Good morning!

Madison turned 2 months old on Friday, I can't believe how fast time is flying already. She has been cooing nonstop, holding her up for longer periods and can roll over to one side. This past weekend she stayed over at a her aunts and it was the first time I was a state away, it was pretty difficult. But everything is going good :

Rooting for you TTGP ladies!!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • kje120kje120 member

Lauren: I'm sorry about the morning sickness - I hope it passes soon!

Beth: Congrats on getting to see the heartbeat!

MM: Happy birthday to Lillian!

rbtrumpet: You look fantastic!

shellb: Love the shirt!

AFM: Not too much going on here. I have my 34 week appt tomorrow afternoon, but it's just a standard one. I had a lot of BH contractions over the weekend and have picked up a lovely summer cold from DS so I've been trying to take it easy and work from home the last few days. You'll have to excuse my appearance this week since there was no point getting up and dressed today:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hey ladies!

Sunday made 29 weeks for us and things are going by so fast.  I am officially taking Zofran for the MS and nausea along with Zantac for heartburn/acid issues ED.  We are going to see H's side of the family this weekend, which is kind of exciting because we haven't been there since last November and they haven't seen me since I've been pregnant.  Jacob is crazy active at all hours of the day and has been responding to our voices and yes, even when the dogs start barking.  I have an appointment this Thursday, but that is just a check up for me.  There was concern around 20 weeks as far as the location of the placenta, but the doctor didn't want to make any assumptions about a C-section until around 32 weeks so I am anxiously waiting for the next ultrasound.  Other than that, we have a shower planned for Aug. 18th and one Labor day weekend so we can't wait until then because our families are really excited to be a part of everything.  I will post a picture next week, I've just been crazy busy with my biology class and work so things are kind of slacking on my to-do list.

I've been checking back to see all the updates and things going on over here.  I hope everyone has been doing good, Y'all have a great day! 

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, James is 4 months now! He sits for short periods independently. We found out this weekend that he is NOT ready for solids - was not a fan of rice cereal at all. We are heading to the Outer Banks on Sunday, so hopefully he will tolerate an 8 hour car trip. Ugh. Otherwise, we are just enjoying finally being a family! 

I hope that everyone is doing well, and good luck to all!  

MM - how in the WORLD is Lillian 1????? 

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imagekelle017:

30 weeks today!  

Restless legs were really bad this week.  After trying unisom and benadryl (those mostly just to sleep and ignore it), tylenol, tums and powerade (for magnesium), I was desperate at 2am and tried vicks vapor rub on my legs.  It seemed to work, so now every night I rub it on my legs.

I'm still up every hour to 2 hours, but at least I am able to go back to sleep.  

This pic is from yesterday.

She still doesn't move a ton, or at least compared to other people (which I know I shouldn't do).  But she's always been that way, so maybe it's just normal for her an as long as I feel her everyday I try not to worry.

I don't have an appointment this week.  I would have started 2 week appointments this week, but my ob is out of town so I don't have my next appointment until the end of next week. 

Don't worry too much that she does not move alot, and has always been that way. DS was a lazy baby in the womb, and still is on the outside 7 years later. He is a very laid back chill guy.. and I have to say.. it's easier having a laid back kid vs. a high strung one! 

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Good morning, ladies!

I'm 17w now .... not much else going on, though. I'm calling to switch OB's this AM, because had to go to ER last night for kidney infection.  My OB never called back and I'd been calling and leaving messages since last Thursday.  A little peeved.  But got a good recommendation for an OB who has a good on-call! lol.  So maybe I can talk them into do my a/s a little sooner! haha.  

Hope everyone is doing well!!  :)  I'm getting ready to head off to work now!  Much love to you TTGP ladies!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imagesugarellie:
    imagekelle017:

Don't worry too much that she does not move alot, and has always been that way. DS was a lazy baby in the womb, and still is on the outside 7 years later. He is a very laid back chill guy.. and I have to say.. it's easier having a laid back kid vs. a high strung one! 

That's good to know.  Like I said, I try not to worry as long as I feel her everyday, but FTM here and can't help it sometimes.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• 40 weeks on Thursday. I'm feeling crampy, painful and hopeful this morning. This is the longest I've ever been pregnant! 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageaessary03:

I'm 17w now .... not much else going on, though. I'm calling to switch OB's this AM, because had to go to ER last night for kidney infection.  My OB never called back and I'd been calling and leaving messages since last Thursday.  A little peeved.  But got a good recommendation for an OB who has a good on-call! lol.  So maybe I can talk them into do my a/s a little sooner! haha. 

that's frustrating about your OB. hope you like the new one and get your a/s early :)
  • Not much going on over here. Just 1 month left!

• Since i missed last week here it goes!

Baby A is finally here! she was born 7/11  a few weeks earlier than we thought. so it was quite hectic adjusting!! cant believe she is here!! (dont feel comfortable posting pics and info in the cyberweb, but u can pm me for pics and details!)  

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
  • 10 weeks and doing well! Had some spotting last week, but that cleared up after a couple days. Other than that, its been an uneventful week. Pics and update in blog. Lovf to all!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • Kelle - You are looking amazing!

Aessary - Glad you're moving forward with a new OB.  The old one needs to go!

Prim - Hang in there lady.  He has to be coming any day now.

P.Peanut - PM from me lady!

imageimageimage

• Hi ladies! 21 weeks today. Had an appointment today to go over anatomy scan results with my OB. Little girl is going great! Everything measures perfect and she's super squirmy. No bump pic today since I'm feeling a bit blah. Love seeing the other updates though! Great bumps and babies girls. Also a big shout out to the TTGP girls and lots of unicorn farting rainbow dust for lots of BFPs this week!
  • Lookin' good babies & bumps! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Not much to report.  34 weeks tomorrow.  I've been going in twice per week for BPP ultrasounds and everything is looking good.  i have my 34 week check-up on Thursday and another growth u/s a week from Thursday.  Starting to get fairly uncomfortable and had my first sciatic pain the other night. YOWCH!!  Other than that, just baking.  The only lame thing is, despite all of the u/s, we aren't getting any good pictures anymore because of her size and lack of room in the womb.  Oh well... still happy to see her so much and see that she's doing well.  In my last two u/s, both techs made a big deal about how much she's breathing... apparently she may be ahead in the breath production area... I have no idea ;)
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Just a quick post because Ethan just went down for a nap and my coffee is finished brewing :)

Ethan's doing awesome!  He's still a little slow to roll over but he's definitely got his head control down.  And he's starting to show some spunkiness.  He makes his face turn really red when he isn't happy.  It's like he becomes a red hulk.  It makes me laugh.  I think he's starting to teeth which hasn't been fun so far.  We put him in his crib overnight Sunday and he did amazing!  And his swaddling days are over!  Last night he rolled in his crib twice and ended with his face in the mattress.  So, whether he's ready or not, for my sanity he's no longer going to be swaddled.  Now for some pics!

Quiet happiness in his crib 

Pondering the workings of his bouncy seat:

After bath time, hair by daddy:

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

• Robi1Robi1 member
    This should be a 39 week update, but instead we had a baby! Our little girl, Bria decided to come early on Sunday! She's a tiny 5lb 13oz, 19" long. We both had quite the weekend, spending about 23 hours in labor and 2.5 of them pushing, so we're both really tired but she is amazing and we love her so much already! Bria
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • imagerayofsunshine99:
    I'm not even sure how many are still here that I knew or that remember me...

I remember you! Congratulations, Lily is beautiful!

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012

• Cole - I wuvs you and your bump.

Robi - She's beautiful.  Glad you and baby are doing well. 

imageimageimage

• MM- WHATT!!!??? When did we hit 1??? I swear you just posted your BFP yesterday!

Jess- Jillian is adorable!!

Cram- Loving on J! Good luck with the move!

AFM: My girls are almost 10 months old now *tear*. They are crawling around like crazy which makes life a lot more interesting. They are starting to try to pull themselves up on things which makes me want to cry. When did my babies get so big??? I am starting to look into 1st bday party ideas since it's almost 2 months away! (WHAT!!)

DH and I are still on the fence if there will be anymore babies in our future.. but I have to say I'm getting major baby fever especially after holding a 1 day old today! Might be joining here again soon ladies!

Rooting for you all!

• Hey ladies! I know I am super super late. Sorry!

I'm mobile so I can't remember everyone but congrats peanut and robi on outside babies!

Cram and Jessuh- babes are adorable! Can't believe how big they are getting.

Kelle- I heard laid back babies in the womb *usually* are more laid back outside babies. I hope it's true for you!

Keystock (sp) and trumpet- you are adorable as always.

Cole- congrats on half baked, love!

Aragosta- nice bump.

Afm: i'm 35 weeks and what, 3 days today. I had my GBS test today. Had the growth u/s recheck and every single u/s picture was freaking blurry! Rawr. I was so not happy about that. Doc said we have growth improvement! She has moved from 40-45th percentile to 55th-60th percentile with weights ranging from 5lbs 3oz to 5lbs 9oz depending on how they were measuring her. (she was wiggling) and of course that can be plus or minus a lb or 2. They are so happy with her progress but not as happy with mine. Said I am still measuring behind and it's cramping her style. LOL!

Other than that, the baby shower was amazeballs. Let me see if I can attach a picture w/ this new mobile site. Nope! I'll post it next week.

Anyways- rooting for you all! Miss you guys terribly.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"