April 2013 Moms

So proud!

DS just slept from 8:30pm5am!!! 8 1/2 hours of sleep!! So proud of him. We also transitioned DS to his crib a week ago while he was going through sleep regression as we figured what did we have to lose and it was a very smoothe transition. So proud of my big boy!! Only downfall....now it's 5am and he is WIDE awake!
BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So proud!

• Try keeping the lights off during MOTN feedings. Don't make eye contact, don't speak, and try not to make noise. This will let him know that it is still time for sleep and he shouldn't wake for the day at 5am.

I do this with my baby. She sleeps from ~7pm 'til ~5am consistently before she wakes for her one MOTN feeding. I unswaddle her, change her diaper, feed her, re-swaddle, and back to the crib all in the dark and silence. She goes instantly back to sleep and wakes for the day at ~9am. It is awesome to get this much sleep.

ETA: She used to wake 3-4 times for MOTN feedings, but within 2 weeks of doing this, she weaned herself down to the one at 5am. I wasn't expecting her to do this, but it certainly was a welcomed surprise!
    I guess being awake with no lights on is just too boring :P
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • keadokeado member
    Yay! I'm green with envy :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Great news!!!!

We also moved LO last week. After a rough first few nights (which I think was just a phase - not b/c of the crib) she's also been doing great. 4 nights in a row of an 8-9 hour stretch before waking up around 5:30 to eat. I feel particularly amazing today b/c last night I also slept from 10-5:30 and did not wake up once.

Here's hoping this sticks for both of us :)Go LO's.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• imageJBDamonM:

Great news!!!!

We also moved LO last week. After a rough first few nights (which I think was just a phase - not b/c of the crib) she's also been doing great. 4 nights in a row of an 8-9 hour stretch before waking up around 5:30 to eat. I feel particularly amazing today b/c last night I also slept from 10-5:30 and did not wake up once.

Here's hoping this sticks for both of us :)Go LO's.

This is also interesting to me b/c our LO's are only two days apart.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"