July 2012 Moms
Options

VENT

I never post this kind of stuff, but I just need to scream at someone right now and my babies are the only ones here, so a virtual scream will have to do.

MH works for a major insurance company, on the corporate side [not an agent]. They don't let you stay at one level of the ladder for too long; they want you to move up every few years or so. My H is at that point, so he recently applied for another position, finance manager. Well he found out yesterday that he didn't get the finance manager job. He REALLY wanted it, and was the only one in the running with any experience whatsoever. His undergrad degree is in finance, he has an MBA, and both management an finance experience. Just found out this morning that some douche who comes into work late every day, smokes weed in his car in the parking lot, sleeps with everyone in the office, and has ZERO qualifications or experience for this job got it, because he did his internship in that office and they know him already. SUCH BULLSHIT!!!! Now I'm dealing with a super depressed and super pissed husband, who just wants to get the fuckk out of there and is considering applying for the same position in MN!!! It pays so much more and that would be awesome, but I am terrified to move that far away! And I am just so pissed that we are even in this position! That guy didn't even want this particular job, he just applies because it was a promotion and a raise. MH actually really wanted the particular position, was SURE he'd get it because he was the only applicate even remotely qualified, and was so excited to do something he actually enjoyed! AAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHHHGHHH!!!!!!

Re: VENT

• Options
    That really stinks. I'm sorry. Hopefully it's just an indication that something better will be coming his way soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You ladies really are so wonderful.  Thank you.

And holy goodness, please excuse all the typos.  You can really tell I was pissed while typing that!   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That majorly sucks. I'd be looking elsewhere too.  Sorry that would mean a big move though!  Good luck and hope everything works itself out!
  • Options
    That sucks a big one! I'm sorry yh is in that position. Good luck!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Call the cops when he's smoking weed in the car.  Adios, a$$hole!
  • Options
    That totally sucks!  It's so disappointing to be screwed over by your company.  It happened to me recently and it's a hard thing to get over.  I hope your H stays strong and keeps applying.  I hope he gets a better opportunity soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Options
    imageamilyn9785:
    I'd be making an anonymous call to HR and reporting the drug use. But I'm a vindictive biitchy narc like that.

Me too
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"