July 2013 Moms

(7/23) Moms Due Today

(7/23) Moms Due Today
Time for our daily T&P round-up for all the mamas due today, and some congrats to the ones with their LOs! Due Today:nicant11aehamilton13eilatan&nhoj88FabkKuveethaLJRodriguezNKF312jdandrea (Baby Andrea da Luz  - 7/2)svodo (Baby Miles Carter - 7/8)Cjm724 (Baby Eva Charlotte - 7/10)jennipalmer (Baby William James (Liam) - 7/15)Melmac2585 (Baby Madeline Rena - 7/15)Tara*N*Chris (Baby Liam Joseph - 7/17)skleigh (Baby Luke - 7/21)
Scheduled Inductions:kmd78 (EDD - 7/16)Silv3rlining (EDD - 7/21)LadyBlue07 (EDD - 7/27) Scheduled C-Sections:None
Extra Special T&Ps:mimi4347 - Baby Lucas is scheduled for his surgery today. A special post to leave her a message is here: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/75550345.aspx
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtWKjSQQdFfLdEs2eDd4VFVJQ1Y3RVZEeFlRRURvTnc#gid=0

Re: (7/23) Moms Due Today

• Good luck ladies! Congrats to those who already have their babies, and best wishes to Lucas on his surgery today!
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • CJ086CJ086 member
    FX for safe and smooth deliveries for all moms today and another round of congrats to everyone already holding their precious LOs!  Hoping we hear good news from mimi on Baby Lucas Smile

photo 0828131617b_zps9ddbb9a9.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck everyone! 
  • Congrats to all the mamas with outside babies and good luck to those still expecting/getting induced!! Ts and Ps!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since September 2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• Good luck baby Lucas!! Congrats to all the mamas with outside babies, and let's hope those of us due today go soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • T and P to all of today's moms! Good luck. Congrats to all of the moms with their babies!
  • Good luck ladies! And also to Baby Lucas!

I am in being induced today as well if youd like to add me to the list! Exciting stuff. ... We are playing checker currently!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Lucas Gabriel was born @ 544pm 7lb 12.6 oz, still waiting on his length. He is a trooper and has done so well today. I am recovering slowly, my birth did not go as I would have planned, but thankful for how things are going despite almost needing a blood transfusion.
    Yikes! Sounds scary! I'm glad you're both okay. Congrats on baby Lucas!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"