August 2013 Moms

[[Tuesday Ticker Change]]

Good Morning Tuesday Mommas!

1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of...

2. Any appointments this week?

3. Any signs of labor yet?

4. What are you going to miss most about being pregnant?

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out?
photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
My baby is ONE!!

Re: [[Tuesday Ticker Change]]

• RK125RK125 member

1. How far along are you? 36 weeks! 28 days to go! Baby is the size of a honeydew melon.

2. Any appointments this week? 36 week check and gbs test. Fun times

3. Any signs of labor yet? Not a one. People have told me I've dropped a little but I haven't noticed it yet.

4. What are you going to miss most about being pregnant? The kicks and hiccups.

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out? New sneakers, some nice after baby clothes, newer car

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageV&G101808:

37 weeks - term!

Just had one yesterday and all looks good. Little man is still head down and measuring right on track.

None. Not even BH. Knock on wood...I'm okay with waiting for those.

His kicks and the seemingly extra kindness/understanding from random strangers.

A shnazzy bottle of wine, real diamond earrings, and I might as well toss in another bottle of wine.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of...

37 weeks

check up today-Dr. is FINALLY back from vacation!! 

lol every day. BH, real contractions, extreme pressure, all false alarms so far.

eating anything and everything and pretending its only going to the baby. And my built in table, aka my belly

A new car. I love my car but hey, who doesnt want a new one? A new TV for our living room. New clothes for my post-baby body (after I slim down again).

• MMS88MMS88 member
    1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of... 36 weeks

2. Any appointments this week? Have weekly appointment this morning. Have to discuss RCS.

3. Any signs of labor yet? Nope only bh

4. What are you going to miss most about being pregnant? The flutters and kicks although they are painful now. This will be the last kiddo.

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out? Sneakers and clothes because I buy for the kiddos before myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of... 36 wks. He's the size of a honey dew

Regular appt yesterday with fluid check and NST, another NST on Thursday

LOTS more BH and a few good "real ones" but nothing consistent. He's also dropped significantly and is in position.

Having him all to myself!

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out? Makeup at Sephora, a really great pair of boots, and an amazing pair of butt flattering jeans
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Good Morning Tuesday Mommas! 

35w, and baby is a giant punching machine!

Not this week, we had several last week, and start our weekly visits next week.

Leaking AF fluid, but no progress really. Just staying hydrated!

I can't think of anything, now. I'm sure I'll come up with things later. Right now I'm sick of the whole thing, pretty much. 

I like the new car idea! and Probably another dog. I love dogs.... and new furniture for our bedroom!

Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

38 weeks

Friday, same song same dance. 

Latent labor for almost 2 weeks now.

That is a trick question.

I am not sure, I have almost everything I want already. 
    imageimageimageimage

• 1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of... A Pumpkin which is freakin scary!! Hello!!!!?! 37 wks

2. Any appointments this week? Thursday. Hoping to get a glimpse of her face. She's been shy.

Nothing. She hasn't dropped, no BH. I'm doubting the chance of an early delivery.

Kicks but not 3rd tri kicks,they hurt.

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out? A pool, 100 degrees today. Bottle of wine, stole that from someone else. And some new clothes cause I stretched all of mine.

Boom!

36 weeks!

Yesterday.

No, too early though, I am 1 cm and baby has dropped recently. Could mean nothing though of course.

Feeling her moving around.

Shoes, purse and new clothes.

36 weeks today, a honeydew. 
    I have one today! And every week from here till D-day!
    Well, perhaps TMI, but I lost my mucous plug last night. I know it could mean nothing, and I don't want him to come just yet, but it is exciting knowing my body is getting ready to get this show on the road!
    The kicks and the big movements (unless I'm trying to sleep ;)), the attention, and not worrying about losing the pounds! 

Probably a post-partum belly support thing, nursing bras that actually fit (I thought I'd get bigger..), and a flattering dress for no reason, perhaps our first pp date?  

• 1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of... 36 weeks

2. Any appointments this week? ob appointment tomorrow.

3. Any signs of labor yet? Nope, thank goodness!

4. What are you going to miss most about being pregnant? Probably nothing! I don't enjoy being pregnant even though I have relatively nothing to complain about! lol Stick out tongue

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out? Tennis shoes, a comfortable hoodie and a necklace with the babies birthstone or something on it.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif

• 1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of....-37 Weeks..swiss chard according to baby center, whatever that is!

2. Any appointments this week? Thursday have a check up

3. Any signs of labor yet? Yes and no, was on triage last night being monitored for discharge I thought may be AF. Seems to be ok but not I have cramping from the internal checks!

4. What are you going to miss most about being pregnant? Feeling baby moving inside

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out?Oh gosh, I have no idea. Probably something for me, baby, and him.

38 weeks

Weekly appt tomorrow

Last week I was 2.5cm, lots of pressure and BH. Trying not to get my hopes up though!

Being able to feel like a house and everyone just tells you that you're cute.

I've always wanted a diamond tennis bracelet. Maybe a new watch and some clothes for the other two.
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagealykey7:
    Good morning! I'm totally new at this, so I apologize in advance if I do something wrong!

Snip

Welcome! And kudos for jumping right in!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 37 weeks

Appt with midwife on Thursday. She has been gone for a month.

Lots of BHs I think? FTM here so not sure if they are all BHs or if there have been some real contractions too.

I'll miss him moving.

Shopping...car would be great. But honestly right now a massage would win.
  • imageVG101808:
    Good Morning Tuesday Mommas!

today I'm 35/35!!

checkup on Thursday..nothing in particular, but I'm anxious to just hear something for some reason.

BH have really picked up, have become more uncomfortable and some painful even..

all the movement, right now that's about it...

A new bedroom set, pampered chef stuff and a years worth of massages!

38 weeks! Baby is the size of a leek??

Had one this morning... Overall things are good (3CM, very soft, station -1) however they found protein in my urine these last 2 weeks.  Thankfully BP is normal so at this point it's no huge issue.  Baby boy looks great though!

Progress as stated above.  TONS of random contractions.  Hoping they become a little more regular.

I'm going to miss having him all to myself.  It's been nice being able to bond with him one and one.  I'll have to try my best to not be a baby hogger once he arrives :)

Fancy fabulous HIGH heels.  A new post-baby wardbrobe.  1 (or 5) fabulous new handbags.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

38 weeks! Baby is the size of a leek/pumpkin.

Had one last night. I am 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced. I forgot the station though. OB says he is head down and she felt a full head of hair!

Some BH contractions, maybe 3-5 per day.

Not being able to have LO with me 24/7 :(

New wardrobe, Mercedes SUV, and I'll be nice and let MH pick out something for himself.

• Good Morning Tuesday Mommas!

1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of... Watermelon 37 weeks!

Yes tomorrow to get the results of the GBS test.

I get contractions when I go for long walks, but I don't believe I've "dropped" yet.

Im going to miss All the extra foot and back rubs DH had given me.

A stroller, a pedicure, and a new phone!
  • natskonatsko member

1. How far along are you? Baby is the size of... 35 weeks

2. Any appointments this week? Nope my dr has me on an every 2 week appt schedule

3. Any signs of labor yet? Nope

4. What are you going to miss most about being pregnant? I haven't been a happy pregnant lady but maybe the softer kicks and movement

5. GTKY: SO takes you on a shopping spree. What are 3 things you'd pick out? All I really want right now is a bigger house, but that might be more than just a shopping spree

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"