Trying to Get Pregnant

***2WW***

Hi all!  I hope it's alright if I do this post...  :)

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? 

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? 

ETA: way too exclusive of those TFAS+... sorry!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
BFP #1 - July 28, 2013.
EDD: April 9, 2014

Re: ***2WW***

• Month/Cycle: 7/4

CD/DPO:25/3, but I', really hoping it is only 2 for timing reasons

Timing: Bad bad bad.  DH was out of town and depending if I did O on CD 22 it was O-3 and O+1, or CD 23 O-4 and O

Testing Plans: If I do it will be 12 DPO, my last LP was 11 days

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:  Just sad about timing.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby?   I think one of the hardest things after having DS is that everything takes longer.  It takes longer to get ready, longer to get into the car, or out of the car.  There are no more quick trips to the grocery store etc. when you have to load a LO into and out of a car seat.  BUT - it is all totally worth it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: Quite fantastic! :)

Testing Plans:  I won't test before 14 DPO........ hopefully.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: My temperature had been going down steadily for a few days, but it spiked again this AM... yay!

GTKY: Probably just the freedom for DH and I to pack up and go to a late-night movie, or out for a coffee date, or whatever we want to do.  That morphing of our relationship will be interesting for sure! 

BFP #1 - July 28, 2013.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLadiebug710:

Month/Cycle: 7/4

CD/DPO:25/3, but I', really hoping it is only 2 for timing reasons

Timing: Bad bad bad.  DH was out of town and depending if I did O on CD 22 it was O-3 and O+1, or CD 23 O-4 and O

Testing Plans: If I do it will be 12 DPO, my last LP was 11 days

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:  Just sad about timing.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby?   I think one of the hardest things after having DS is that everything takes longer.  It takes longer to get ready, longer to get into the car, or out of the car.  There are no more quick trips to the grocery store etc. when you have to load a LO into and out of a car seat.  BUT - it is all totally worth it!

Meh... not ideal timing, but you at least hit in your FW either way! FX! 

BFP #1 - July 28, 2013.
  • ladyk5ladyk5 member

Month/Cycle: end of cycle 8

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: fingers crossed, great

Testing Plans: CD 31

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I hate the 2WW, my boobs are sore and I don't know what to blame it on!

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Sleep

• Month/Cycle: 2 and 2

CD/DPO: cd27 7 DPO

Timing: high according to FF

Testing Plans: 16 DPO DH's birthday

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: nothing yet

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days?
    Going to Target alone, being able to leave the house in 2 minutes flat, cleaning without a kid pulling on your pant legs to be held the whole time, dinners without feeding myself and a whiny baby the whole time, going on a date with DH and not having to find a sitter.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:29 9

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: my temp dropped last night so I'm assuming AF will come soon. My boobs are sore and spotting brown but very little

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Freedom. I'm starting all over. I have a 19 and 14 yr old I can go anywhere without having to pack the house. Going to be hard to travel with a baby.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days? Holding them when they were sleeping. They are so sweet when they sleep

Eta: ignore last comment I can't read. I think I kinda answered it already.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1CD/DPO: 21/3Timing: Not bad... O-2 and O.Testing Plans: I'm gonna try to wait until at least 12DPO. This is my first cycle off BC so I have no idea what my luteal phase will be like.Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I'm hoping that I actually O'd on CD18. My temps were kinda wonky last week and it was throwing things off for a while. GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Definitely the freedom to go out whenever we wanted. Now we have to make sure we have someone to watch the baby. But we're pretty lucky because our parents are always dying to babysit :)
    Me:31    DH:29
    Married: 6/19/10    Started TTC: 5/11
    BFP #1: 9/12/11   EDD: 5/21/12   Alana Brooke was born 5/15/12 at 39w1d
    BFP #2: 8/31/13   EDD: 5/9/14   Isabella Grace was born 5/10/14 at 40w1d
    TTC Baby #3 since 10/15

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35d683" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/Cycle:2/2

CD/DPO: CD27 / 10dpo

Timing:EOD

Testing Plans:Trying to hold out for at least friday when I will be 14dpo but i keep changing my mind.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:light cramps here and there and slight headache yesterday

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby. Just me and DH's sunday afternoon naps. Hopefully some sundays baby can take one with us.

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 6/10

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: the best we've had--but probably not good enough

Testing Plans: My temp dropped below cover this morning. I probably won't need to test.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I've been crampy since 5 or 6 DPO but my temp dropped this morning. Unless something strange or miraculous happens, I'm out.Sad  I really want to have more kids.  I guess after the next cycle or two I'm going to have to start to look into things to see if anything is wrong.  I'll be 37 in September and after our loss at the end of 2012, I really thought I would be pregnant by now. Plus, the only person I know in our neighborhood told me she is moving this morning. I'm feeling so sad today.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? I miss having time that I don't have to account for.  Free time isn't the same because you always have to be back at a certain time.  All of the work and responsibility is worth it, though. I love being a mother to my son.

Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Month/Cycle:  TTC since March, but had 2 CP's and 2 months off so who knows!

CD/DPO:  CD 15/ 1 or 2 DPO

Timing:  We purposely didn't use OPK's this mo, but my cycle is really regular.  I'm guessing O-1, O, and O+1

Testing Plans:  I PROMISED DH I wouldn't test early bc he somehow relates that to the CP's, so I guess 14 DPO

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:  We are trying to be more relaxed this cycle bc last month was the second CP and I was really crazy about testing.  I think being more "relaxed" actually is more stressful. 

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days?  I miss going out all night on Saturday and then being hung over all day on Sunday, lying on the couch and watching football.  Am I man?  Lol.

• Month/Cycle: 11/5 Charting 4/5

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: High according to FF, -3, -2, -1

Testing Plans: Trying to wait till FF suggested test date, but will probably do it sooner

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I have been nauseous, tired and have had a headache and cramps since I O'd. It makes for a long 2WW.

GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days?
    Enjoying a meal; I eat so fast now bc I'm feeding DD, getting ready to feed DD or getting ready to do something with DD. I always feel rushed.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Month/Cycle: end of cycle 2

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: I hope we got it right! 

Testing Plans: CD 31

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I want to be pregnant so badly, that every symptom has me excited - this cycle - very itchy breasts and mild nausea in the am.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Sleep and the ability to pick and up go when I want

• Month/Cycle: 25

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing:O minus 2,1

Testing Plans: see below

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: so my temp was down a hair yesterday then back up this morning DH and I both saw the faintest of faint line on a wondfo yesterday and I think there was one this morning. I'm trying to not get excited until I don't "think" I see a line. Hoping my body isn't playing a trick on me. AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? probably being able to go do whatever we want when we want to
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • imagedoodiebug18:
    Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: DH and I both saw the faintest of faint line on a wondfo yesterday and I think there was one this morning.

Good luck!  I hope it keeps getting darker and tomorrow you wont have to squint at all.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

• Don't see why not... AFAIK, nobody "owns" it.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: High

Testing Plans: 12 DPO. Hubs keep asking if we can test yet, he's really excited for this cycle. I'm afraid he'll be disappointed if we get a BFN.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: Temp went back up, so I guess I was mouth breathing.

TFAF here, so I think I'll miss not being able to do whatever I want whenever I want, at the drop of a hat.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -2, O

Testing Plans: I was going to test around DPO 10, but my temp dipped below my coverline today and I'm just going to assume I'm out.  :'(

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: ^ see above.  I think I'm out this month.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Wine.  I'll definitely miss wine.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? I have 2 kids now.  I look back and think how I was rich as ***!  Kids made me a po mo-fo.  ;)

• dcRNdcRN member

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (after surprise BFP and CP last cycle)

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: O-3, O-2, O-1, O

Testing Plans: I've had faint BFP's for the past 2 days. This morning's Dollar Tree test was slightly darker. Tested with digi this morning- BFN. Hard to get excited until I see 'pregnant' on the screen. Seeing faint lines just makes me nervous since that is all I saw last cycle when I had a CP.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: See above. I'm pretty sure I'm KU'd---just nervous. With DD I had very strong lines by now and a positive digi. I know each pregnancy is different, I'm just paranoid I guess. No symptoms, which I'm ok with! But it's taking every ounce of self-control in me to not POAS every 2 hrs to see if they are getting darker ha!

GTKY:  For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days?  This sounds terrible, but I totally miss baby-free, romantic vacations! We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas on Friday as a family---I am kinda not looking forward to the sleeping situation because I know there is no way in hell she will sleep in the bunk in our cabin....We will all be sleeping in the king bed and DD NEVER sleeps well with us....constant tossing and turning and playing with our faces and jabbing our stomachs....but I do love snuggle time :)

imageimage image

• Month/Cycle:6/4

CD/DPO:25/10

Timing:good

Testing Plans:
    I was going to wait till Friday. Had a temp dip this am so I'm probably out this month. I'm really sad.
    Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:
    Temping is driving me a little crazy. I haven't been sleeping very well due DH being out of town and thunderstorms every night .
    GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Nothing! I will be so excited and grateful. Ask me when I have a newborn.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days?

ETA: way too exclusive of those TFAS... sorry!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 4/17/13, MC began 5/2/13 @ 6 weeks
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
  • imagedoodiebug18:
    Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: so my temp was down a hair yesterday then back up this morning DH and I both saw the faintest of faint line on a wondfo yesterday and I think there was one this morning. I'm trying to not get excited until I don't "think" I see a line. Hoping my body isn't playing a trick on me. AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday

Good luck! 

Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedcRN:

Testing Plans: I've had faint BFP's for the past 2 days. This morning's Dollar Tree test was slightly darker. Tested with digi this morning- BFN. Hard to get excited until I see 'pregnant' on the screen. Seeing faint lines just makes me nervous since that is all I saw last cycle when I had a CP.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: See above. I'm pretty sure I'm KU'd---just nervous. With DD I had very strong lines by now and a positive digi. I know each pregnancy is different, I'm just paranoid I guess. No symptoms, which I'm ok with! But it's taking every ounce of self-control in me to not POAS every 2 hrs to see if they are getting darker ha!

Good luck! I hope your line keeps getting darker 

Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRMS112611:
    Hi all! nbsp;I hope it's alright if I do this post... nbsp;:Month/Cycle: 1/1CD/DPO: 24/10ish didn't temp so not 100Timing: okay..Testing Plans: bfn this morning. And yesterday. I have no tests in the house now and I'm not buying more for as long as possible! Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: everything is a phantom symptom this month! I got KU first try with DS so a part of me thinks it will happen again. Plus I'm a teacher so I have lots of time to obsess while school is out. GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby?nbsp;For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days? i think the thing i miss is being able to travel more often and easily..and just being spontaneous. nbsp;ETA: way too exclusive of those TFAS... sorry! nbsp;
    Lauren B
  • bsinnobsinno member

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: CD16/3DPO

Timing: rabbits. -3, -1 (twice), O, +1

Testing Plans: cycles have been wonky lately, but I doubt I'll make it 14dpo without testing

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I was nauseous O and 1DPO, probably due to some acid reflux but that didn't stop me from over thinking right away

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days?  I miss pre-child beach days. DD is cute and fun...but I miss just laying and relaxing

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 29/10

Timing: -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: Trying to hold out but will prly end up testing tomorrow or thursday

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: ridiculous heartburt and crazy emotional. I'm sure it's nothing though.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Lazy evenings with H

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Month/Cycle: 12/14

CD/DPO: 18/7

Timing: O-2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: I'll probably start on Friday, 10 dpo

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: Sore boobs and pelvic ache

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Sleep. If I get pregnant, I know sleep with be uncomfortable and difficult. Once there's a baby, my days of sleeping in are probably over.

******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Month/Cycle: 10/6

CD/DPO: 49/5

Timing: good o minus 3, o minus 1 and o plus 1

Testing Plans: Monday, 11 dpo. Going to a NKOTB concert and will most certainly be enjoying some adult beverages if I'm not KTFU.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I could actually be 7 dpo today, my chart was not super clear. I never got a positive OPK so it's hard to say for sure.

My daughter was born when i was 20, so I have been a mom for most of my adult life. it's really hard for me to even imagine what life without kids is like. I suppose I miss the days of sleeping in the most! And not cleaning up after a human tornado.
    DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: Not until AF is missed.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I think FF has my O date wrong, but not FF's fault. I blame my BBT. It gave me the same temp for 3 days straight. I chalked the first 2 to coincidence, but the 3rd day pissed me off. I shook the BBT and suddenly it gave me a temp rise. So I might be 6DPO. Guess I'll just have to wait this out.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? I don't look forward to not drinking. I don't drink a lot, but there are some days when I just need one.

ETA: I'll also miss sleeping in. Especially on Sundays.
  • imagedcRN:
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 after surprise BFP and CP last cycleCD/DPO: 27/11Timing: O3, O2, O1, OTesting Plans: I've had faint BFP's for the past 2 days. This morning's Dollar Tree test was slightly darker. Tested with digi this morning BFN. Hard to get excited until I see 'pregnant' on the screen. Seeing faint lines just makes me nervous since that is all I saw last cycle when I had a CP.Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: See above. I'm pretty sure I'm KU'djust nervous. With DD I had very strong lines by now and a positive digi. I know each pregnancy is different, I'm just paranoid I guess. No symptoms, which I'm ok with! But it's taking every ounce of selfcontrol in me to not POAS every 2 hrs to see if they are getting darker ha!GTKY: nbsp;For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days? nbsp;This sounds terrible, but I totally miss babyfree, romantic vacations! We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas on Friday as a familyI am kinda not looking forward to the sleeping situation because I know there is no way in hell she will sleep in the bunk in our cabin....We will all be sleeping in the king bed and DD NEVER sleeps well with us....constant tossing and turning and playing with our faces and jabbing our stomachs....but I do love snuggle time :

I know how ya feel...GL
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Month/Cycle: month 3 cycle 2

CD/DPO: cd39. 

Timing: according to OPKs it was good

Testing Plans: I've been testing since last week and they were all negative.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I just weaned, so my sore boobs are throwing me for a loop. Other than that I just have pms symptoms. I just want AF to get here so I can actually start temping.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? 

I miss sleeping in and being able to skip a meal or eat at a much later time. 

ETA: way too exclusive of those TFAS+... sorry!  

imageimageimage
  • Month/Cycle:2

CD/DPO:1

Timing: pretty good

Testing Plans: next Sunday DPO 13

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: not much

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Not much, I don't drink much anyway, and I don't drink caffeine, so I think I'm good.  I just hate not being able to turn over when I'm huge.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Not having to wait until LO is sleeping before we can be intimate

• Just starting my charts so this is very helpful. Still learning but feeling so much better once I have a better chart I will post it! Thanks for posting this!
  • Month/Cycle: 11/13 mostly NTNP, 4th cycle trying a little harder

CD/DPO: 27/14 or 13

Timing: O-2 or O-3

Testing Plans: Tested this morning - BFP popped right up :)

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I wasn't sure if I O'd on CD 13 or 14 and wasn't sure if I should test this morning if I was only 13dpo, but my temps were still up and looking back at the few charts with temps, I was always dropping by now, so I mustered up some courage and took a test.

GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Being able to get up and go out to run errands or anything simple without thinking of another human being.

Good luck Girls!

ETA: I know my pg ticker doesn't match my 14 dpo - I put in the due date that I know my MW will probably go by - LMP/28day cycle rather than O.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• imagedoodiebug18:
    imagedcRN:
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 after surprise BFP and CP last cycleCD/DPO: 27/11Timing: O3, O2, O1, OTesting Plans: I've had faint BFP's for the past 2 days. This morning's Dollar Tree test was slightly darker. Tested with digi this morning BFN. Hard to get excited until I see 'pregnant' on the screen. Seeing faint lines just makes me nervous since that is all I saw last cycle when I had a CP.Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: See above. I'm pretty sure I'm KU'djust nervous. With DD I had very strong lines by now and a positive digi. I know each pregnancy is different, I'm just paranoid I guess. No symptoms, which I'm ok with! But it's taking every ounce of selfcontrol in me to not POAS every 2 hrs to see if they are getting darker ha!GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days? nbsp;This sounds terrible, but I totally miss babyfree, romantic vacations! We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas on Friday as a familyI am kinda not looking forward to the sleeping situation because I know there is no way in hell she will sleep in the bunk in our cabin....We will all be sleeping in the king bed and DD NEVER sleeps well with us....constant tossing and turning and playing with our faces and jabbing our stomachs....but I do love snuggle time :

I know how ya feel...GL

Good luck to both of you!!
    DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • imageRayRay007:

Congrats!!!

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

• imagedoodiebug18:

GL!

• imageRayRay007:

Month/Cycle: 11/13 mostly NTNP, 4th cycle trying a little harder

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I wasn't sure if I O'd on CD 13 or 14 and wasn't sure if I should test this morning if I was only 13dpo, but my temps were still up and looking back at the few charts with temps, I was always dropping by now, so I mustered up some courage and took a test.

GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Being able to get up and go out to run errands or anything simple without thinking of another human being.

Good luck Girls!

ETA: I know my pg ticker doesn't match my 14 dpo - I put in the due date that I know my MW will probably go by - LMP/28day cycle rather than O.

Congrats!!

BFP #1 - July 28, 2013.
  • imagedcRN:

GL!.

• imageRayRay007:

Month/Cycle: 11/13 mostly NTNP, 4th cycle trying a little harder

Good luck Girls!

Congrats!!!!!!!

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• cr230cr230 member

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: good

Testing Plans: CD29

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: too early

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? The ability to travel on planes with ease and no anxiety about our kid having a public meltdown thus incurring the wrath of fellow passengers.

• Thanks girls :) I was counting on being disappointed so I still can't quite believe it.

• imageRayRay007:
    Month/Cycle: 11/13 mostly NTNP, 4th cycle trying a little harderCD/DPO: 27/14 or 13Timing: O2 or O3Testing Plans: Tested this morning BFP popped right up :Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I wasn't sure if I O'd on CD 13 or 14 and wasn't sure if I should test this morning if I was only 13dpo, but my temps were still up and looking back at the few charts with temps, I was always dropping by now, so I mustered up some courage and took a test. GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your prekid days?nbsp;Being able to get up and go out to run errands or anything simple without thinking of another human being. Good luck Girls!ETA: I know my pg ticker doesn't match my 14 dpo I put in the due date that I know my MW will probably go by LMP/28day cyclenbsp;rather than O.

Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"