August 2013 Moms
Options

Yep it's 2 am

And I can't sleep. LO has been kicking the crap out of me all night. Now I'm hungry too and thinking about everything I still have to do before he comes. At my appt today I found out I'm 2 cm dilated and 50 percent effaced. My OB seems to think he's coming soon. I just hope my water doesn't break at work. Any other ladies with this fear?

Re: Yep it's 2 am

• Options
    I was terrified of that but I am officially on maternity leave now. I wish it was just baby boxing but I'm pretty sure the pain I'm having is full blown contractions. GL getting some sleep.
  • Options
    imagejsiconolfi:
    I was terrified of that but I am officially on maternity leave now. I wish it was just baby boxing but I'm pretty sure the pain I'm having is full blown contractions. GL getting some sleep.

Lucky you! Thanks GL to you as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 3:30 and I am having the same problem. Not awake cause of contractions or kicking, just can't sleep
  • Options
    imagemustanggirl412:
    It's 3:30 and I am having the same problem. Not awake cause of contractions or kicking, just can't sleep
    same here. I also keep thinking of what I need to do and we are still living in an apartment si there's not much to do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My water did break at work! Gushed, actually. And yes, it was super embarrassing. I made a mad dash for the bathroom, but not before I leaked all over everywhere.

For as ridiculous as my work was w the pg comments, they were wonderful at mobilizing to get me to the hospital.

• Options
    At least being up is good practice for when LO is here 8D. I am freaking out about my water breaking anywhere! Like it just doesn't seem like anyplace other than in the shower would be ok. I'm terrified of it happening at work or at the mall or at my DS tee ball game! My DH keeps telling me it's natural and wouldn't be embarrassing, easy for him to say its not gonna happen to him lol
  • Options

totally have this fear, because my hospital is *not* closest to my work... I work for the closer hospital (I'm at the corporate center, not the actual hospital) 

In all fairness, the two hospitals are pretty much BOTH top rated for baby stuff (L&D, NICU, peds)... and both were remodeled within the past 5 years, but I just like the one by my house better...

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    If my water breaks at work there us no chance I will make it to my hospital. My work would call an ambulance and the closest hospital would be in manhattan rather then Staten Island. Hopefully that doesn't happen to me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Had the same problem last night. I think I had a contraction or two.. and baby kept kicking me right below my sternum so I had the WORST heartburn. Though I eventually went to sleep and now I'm wide awake only 5 hours later!

My fear is that my water will break while I'm at the grocery store..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup. I work with about 80 kids this summer and am dreading a room full of them yelling Ms. Lindsey peed herself.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"