July 2013 Moms

Full moon baby anyone?

I created the thread 2 days ago hoping that the full moon will help me with this overdue baby but nope. Still very pregnant! I am wondering if those mommas who responded got lucky? I really want to meet and hold this baby soon.. Sometimes I wonder if my body and baby will ever get ready or will I be pregnant forever. Will have another OB appointment later. I had my 40week appt last week and I'm only finger tip dilated. Bummer.

Re: Full moon baby anyone?

• imageLadyBlue07:
    Is your appointment today? Good luckhopefully you've made progress!

Yep. My 41 weeks appointment. I'm hoping for the same too. I teared up last week after knowing I am still a finger tip dilated I'm stuck at that since 37 weeks. I just felt so defeated and frustrated.
  • No baby here either.  I ate a pineapple last night too - hoping for a little extra help.  And still nothing.   My parents need to go out of town for a funeral at the end of the week, so I was really hoping he'd cooperate and come last night.
  • Loading the player...
  • CJ086CJ086 member

imageMrseBay:
    imageLadyBlue07:
    Yep. My 41 weeks appointment. I'm hoping for the same too. I teared up last week after knowing I am still a finger tip dilated I'm stuck at that since 37 weeks. I just felt so defeated and frustrated.

Don't lose hope for progress.  It can't rain forever and no one can be pregnant forever.  Hope you receive some good news today!  And FWIW, I did go out on the back deck last night to gaze at the full moon in hopes that something 'magical' would happen and labor would start on its own.  No such luck, so much for fairy tales lol

photo 0828131617b_zps9ddbb9a9.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• At 41 weeks i was so hoping the full moon would help me but nah. Even had my membranes swept and went for a long walk under the full moon!

Oh well. Going in this morning to try to be induced. :D Good luck mommas!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • No such luck for me. Thought it would have made a cool story due date, full moon and same day as the royal baby... Haha guess this baby wants to be distinct
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • I was hoping for a full moon baby! I had terrible contractions last night for an hour and a half and then they just stopped. Ugh.
  • No baby for me either! I figured I had a good shot being that today is my due date but still very pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
    BFP 11.12.12 ** DD born 7.29.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• No. I was up all night with contractions and they just stopped around 4am. Oh wellllll...
  • bobceebobcee member
    imageMrseBay:
    imageLadyBlue07:

don't be frustrated even if there's no progress. You just never know what may happen. With my first I had made absolutely no progress and at 41 weeks exactly went into labor on my own and was only at the hospital for 4 hrs before DD arrived. Progressed from a 4 to a 10 in 1.5 hrs. Like i said you just can't ever tell what your body may decide to do. FX that you have a similar experience.

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• Thank you all for the words of encouragement. We're home from our 41weeks doc appt and did not progress at all. I am scheduled to be induced on Monday. Hopefully she comes before then. Will be praying for everyone especially to those who are overdue like me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"