December 2012 Moms

Another Tooth..

But I was expecting one of the front teeth to appear next. Instead it's one over, on the left side. My baby looks like an adorable hill billy (:

How many teeth has everyone seen pop up so far?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image  image

Re: Another Tooth..

• zero and LO will be 8 months on the 4th. He might just be gummy forever... lol 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • another 0 here...she has been drooling like a leaky faucet and chewing on anything she can get in her mouth for months but there isn't even the slightest hint of a tooth being anywhere near ready to break the surface

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • lol!  Same here with the hill billy tooth. Two are coming in.  I can't tell if it's the middle and the one to the side, or two side ones.  This brings the total up to 4!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Zero here as well! She just went to the dr for her check up and he said they were right there, any day now. So far nothing yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love toothless babies! Both of got their first around 6 months, and I've been dealing with nothing but tears, boogers galore and biting my nipples on a regular basis. Ha. 

She has her two bottom middle and now that top. I am just hoping we keep going at the rate we are so I can just get it over with. I am almost positive I suck like a gallon of snot out of her nose 5 times a day. Disssgusting.

image  image
  • We have 6!  He got his bottom two very suddenly a bit over a month ago and then I noticed some blisters on his upper gums last week.  I googled it (because I was worried it was some sort of early gingivitis or something) and found out that they were 'teething blisters'.  I figured his top two would be turning up, but when checking his gums found FOUR coming in all at once! 

Thank God he's been such a little trooper about it.  It's like he's so obsessed with figuring out how to crawl that he doesn't have to time to get fussy about his poor gums.  Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageVanaRenn:
    zero and LO will be 8 months on the 4th. He might just be gummy forever... lolnbsp;

Same here and I'm thrilled lol. I've been dealing with some weird nipple pain on. One side for 2 months now...I don't want to add teeth to it.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Zero for us too... I'm surprised by all the "zero" answers - I thought we were behind the mark on this one haha :)
  • We have got the bottom two in and I think the hill billy tooth is coming through. I thought for sure it wouldve been a top one too. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagekjsmith9:
    Zero for us too... I'm surprised by all the "zero" answers I thought we were behind the mark on this one haha :

Us, too.

• Another zero here.
  • We have 2, and 2 more should be out today or tomorrow I am hoping. They are so close, poor little man is not happy.
  • So far just the bottom two, but I think the bottom sides are getto close. Her sleep has been crazy and she's a little crabby.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • None here too. The bottom two though seem like they're just about ready though. I usually check every morning to see, but still nothing yet this morning.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• CellisCellis member
    2 so far, both of the bottom middle teeth. They appeared at the same time. I think the top ones are trying to come in now, but it's hard to tell.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Zero for us 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No teeth here. Just crazy drooling,everything he can get his hands on are in his mouth. He also makes this mad looking face and goes MMMMMM really loud and bears down really hard with his gums. 

imageimage

• Both have their bottom middle teeth and L is starting to work on the top middle ones. They love chomping on everything!
  • Zero!!! 
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"