Parenting

Roll Callin'

What's everyone doing?  Tomorrow is DH's birthday, so I'm picking out his present online.

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Roll Callin'

• imageGhostMonkey:

Trying to will DS to sleep, but he insists on finishing this episode of Umi Zoomi. He stood in the bathtub and screamed the whole time while I scrubbed him.

This is a child that LOVES playing in the water.

I've never heard of Umi Zoomi.  Is this something I should look forward to or no?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageLexiLupin:

Sherlock failed at getting my mother to even humor the possibility of liking Benny. Sad She still thinks he looks like an otter.

But she did enjoy the show, mostly.

I'm fairly positive if my mom were still alive, she wouldn't even humor me with watching the show nor would she fancy Benny.  She liked bearded, biker types. 

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Watching Netflix and trying not to eat anything sweet. I've been doing pretty good eating healthy...well....healthier. Some of my family came to visit the states though, and every time they do, they brings lots of goodies.  

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLexiLupin:
    "

Ah well. Can't all have such refined tastes as the resident TB Cumberbitches.

Word.

imageimage

• imageThePolishHammer:

Watching Netflix and trying not to eat anything sweet. I've been doing pretty good eating healthy...well....healthier. Some of my family came to visit the states though, and every time they do, they brings lots of goodies.  

Sweets are my weakness.  I made the most amazing brownies (not Ghiradelli) the other day and have eaten almost the entire pan to myself.  I told SD to give the rest to her mom for her mom's birthday.  Yes, DH and his XW share a birthday...

imageimage

• 'Sup.

The Cu Monster is asleep in my arms; I'll put him down here shortly and hopefully it goes smoothly.

Then clean the kitchen and laundry.
    While drinking wine.

Then a slice of pie for all of my hard work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Kiraliz, if you enter, is your DS going down for sleep better? 

imageimage

• DH is already in the kitchen, cleaning.

I really should lay Cu down and go help him...

• imageLexiLupin:
    imageThePolishHammer:

Watching Netflix and trying not to eat anything sweet. I've been doing pretty good eating healthy...well....healthier. Some of my family came to visit the states though, and every time they do, they brings lots of goodies.  

Ooh, where's your family from? Somewhere with tasty goodies, I hope?

Poland :)

The goodies are from there and a few other countries as well. 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemissyishere:
    imageThePolishHammer:

Sweets are my weakness.  I made the most amazing brownies (not Ghiradelli) the other day and have eaten almost the entire pan to myself.  I told SD to give the rest to her mom for her mom's birthday.  Yes, DH and his XW share a birthday...

Mmm brownies... You're not making this easier. Now I just want more sweet things!!  

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerachael_c26:
    I really should lay Cu down and go help him...

Nah 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekiraliz2:
    Oh hi.

Today I outed the troll on my BMB slash FB group.

I'm drinking to celebrate. Woot!

::slow clap::

There's no such thing as a good troll.

• Just finished watching Big Brother on demand because we missed it last night. Thinking of curling up in bed with a book. I'm hurting from a workout earlier, and bed is calling my name.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageLexiLupin:
    imageThePolishHammer:

Poland :)

*facepalm* Guess I coulda figured that one on context clues, eh? 

hehe It happens 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekiraliz2:
    imagemissyishere:
    Kiraliz, if you enter, is your DS going down for sleep better?nbsp;
    For naps? Not really. Nighttime is super easy. He puts himself to bed and sleeps for 10 to 11 hrs straight. Naps are like WWIII. Ugh.

DD was the same.  She would nap maybe a half an hour, maybe a little more some times until around 9 months.  I also had to rock her to sleep until then.  It was short of a nightmare.  I hope things change for you soon.  It's not fun when your child won't nap.

imageimage

• Holla. Here, supa tired.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    I'm here. Grumpy because dieting.

Once you move past the first few days, it becomes a lot easier.  I also chug water when I have a craving.

imageimage

• Here. Bumping and watching tv.

I start my job Thursday. I'm nervous.

Also, I passed 100 posts today. You can tell I'm still mostly a lurker except for ths board but I'm excited :)

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagekelseyxjayne:

Here. Bumping and watching tv.

Also, I passed 100 posts today. You can tell I'm still mostly a lurker except for ths board but I'm excited :)

Guess what?  It won't matter much longer, because they are going to steal our post counts away after tomorrow!

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    imagekelseyxjayne:

Guess what?  It won't matter much longer, because they are going to steal our post counts away after tomorrow!

Nooooooo why'd you have to remind me of that?

I WAS GENUINELY HAPPY MISSY.

I'm a Cumberbitch and everything! Gawd.

• imagekelseyxjayne:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagekelseyxjayne:

<---- dream crusher

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    imagekelseyxjayne:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagekelseyxjayne:

<---- dream crusher

Clearly. Jerk. Stick out tongue

• imagePackerfan79:

Your mom and I truly sound like we could have been long lost buds. 

She was a fun gal with the most infectious laugh.  You two would have had a blast. 

imageimage

• We cleaned out the fridge and the pie I'm supposed to eat is sitting on the counter.

I don't want it anymore.

O.o

• Here. Just finished some studying. I was studying mastitis, nipple thrush and milk blisters and had some pretty graphic pics up on the computer. SS12 came in to ask me something and started freaking out lol. Not the kind of boobs you want to see when you're 12.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• imageItsAllGravy7:
    word up. i'm watching the muthaeffin bachelorette! im not a fan of this one she bores me....i'm wtg to find out who the next bachelor is.

It's Drew. 

Well, RS says there is a very very good chance it's him. 

“I’d marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he’d be dead in a year.” - Bette Davis
  • We had another busy, busy day. Went to Nordstrom to replace his Keens (velcro stopped velcro-ing), walked along the waterfront to look at boats, and went to swim lessons. He ran away from me in the locker room, slipped, and fell straight backwards. The sound of his head against the tile was horrifying and I have never heard him cry like that before. Crying

Tomorrow we have gym class and OT. I'm tired. Considering getting a very part time job just to get a little break.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JBMomJBMom member
    I'm here. And I think I am getting a cold
    :
  • PrimePrime member
    Watching the Reds crush the Giants and doing some work.  Little guy had a bunch of shots today and has not been feeling well.  He finally passed out about an hour ago.

• imageameyer8009:
    Just finished watching pitch perfect with mh. It was hilarious and I'm sad it took this long to get around to watching it.

I may have to watch it by myself. I'm the musical lover and I'm the Anna Kendrick lover in my household.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imagekiraliz2:
    imagemissyishere:

imagekiraliz2:
    imagemissyishere:
    Kiraliz, if you enter, is your DS going down for sleep better?nbsp;
    For naps? Not really. Nighttime is super easy. He puts himself to bed and sleeps for 10 to 11 hrs straight. Naps are like WWIII. Ugh.

DD was the same.  She would nap maybe a half an hour, maybe a little more some times until around 9 months.  I also had to rock her to sleep until then.  It was short of a nightmare.  I hope things change for you soon.  It's not fun when your child won't nap.

The best part is he naps in his crib at daycare so easy! At least that's what the teachers tell me    -___- 

DS is a good napper, but not the best at going to bed at night.

He's better for me than for DW. She's more interesting than I am.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageshanado:
    Holla. Here, supa tired.
    sharknado gets tired from spinning too much and biting people's ankles.
    Here. Also tires. And watching lightning.
  • imageameyer8009:
    Just finished watching pitch perfect with mh. It was hilarious and I'm sad it took this long to get around to watching it. I'm working this week which is a bummer since I'm used to being home now. I'm working alongside a dcc. Nothing could make me feel fatter! Haha

I really liked that movie. I think I would have loved it if it weren't for all the nasty, fake-looking vom.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"