March 2014 Moms

Waiting too long

Hi future mommies like me, is there anyone out here who scheduled their first prenatal apointment around their 9 weeks! Im currently at my 5weeks and to wait another month is driving me insane. Hope everyone's doing great!

Re: Waiting too long

• I think mine's scheduled for 7 1/2 weeks. Still feels like way too long too!
    March Siggy Challenge .. What I miss the most during pregnancy

image  image
       Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had to wait 4 weeks and it sucked! Longest month ever. Luckily I kept busy with work and school. Today was the day and its worth the wait. Totally. I think this is our first test of patience as new parents :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine first appt is at 7 weeks but they gave me a range of dates and the end of that range would have been at 9 weeks.
  • Yes mine's at 9 weeks too. I could have had one at 8 weeks but I'm at a seminar that day so that didn't work. Plus my OB is on vacation so she is extra booked.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is at almost 10 weeks, I was hoping sooner, but it is what it is. Should anything happen prior I will let them know and they will try and get me in.
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Yup...I'll be almost 9 weeks at my first appt.

theres no reason to go earlier unless you have underlying medical issues.

i have high blood pressure and had a miscarriage in February and I'm still going inat 9 weeks. There's not much to see/do before that. 

Eta: meant to say going in until 9 weeks... 

• Mine is at almost 12 weeks! And I found out I was pregnant at 2w6d. it seems FOREVER away.
  • Mine is just over 8 weeks, which is next Monday for me. This is fairly typical. Hope the time flies for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine's at 10 :/
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mine isn't until I'm almost 9 weeks and I will only be seeing the nurse. Ultrasound will be at 12 weeks.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • I don't have my appointment until I am almost 10 weeks. It sucks so bad! I needed an appointment after 5 and that was the next one! I'm so impatient, and hope it goes fast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There's not much to see before then so it will be worth the wait. You should be able to see baby and the heartbeat. You can do it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • My first appointment will be at 8w3d. I found out I was pregnant at 4wks so its a month long wait for me also. 2 weeks to go!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mine is scheduled at 10 weeks... seems like a long ways away!
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"