TTC After a Loss

*~August Angels Check-in~*BFP Warning

This check-in is for mommas who lost a baby due in the month of August (any year), and any late loss mommas who gave birth and lost their precious angel in August. New to the check in: Welcome. I?m so sorry you find yourself here but hope you find the love and support you need from the amazing women on TTCAL. Tell us a bit about yourself, where you are in the TTCAL process, and don?t forget to include your August EDD or birth date.

Current members: Let me know if you have any updates to the information below, or if you get a BFP please share it with us here along with your EDD!

For everyone: How are you lovely ladies doing this week? Where are you in the TTCAL process this week? Any appointments coming up? [If you don't have a special message below, it just means you weren't able to check in last week or haven't checked in for a while. So, let us know what's up with you TTC and otherwise so I can include it next week!]

The List:

EKGibs: EDD 8/23/12

katyms27: EDD 8/29/12

uneek: EDD 8/1/13

Escudero71: EDD 8/11/13

gscoville:EDD 8/29/13

sarahbeth2: 8/1/13

FFWifey: EDD 8/24/13

WindyCity33: EDD 8/27/13

delatl:EDD 8/25/13

Mr&MrsMTA: EDD 8/12/13

L&C2010:EDD 8/08/12

aztoid2006: EDD 8/24/13

Mrs+Hebert: EDD 8/27/13

***BFP Warning***

Congrats to Feinbride09!

Sorry I missed last week. By the time I thought about it last Monday it was late so I told myself I would post it Tuesday. I flat out forgot it Tuesday so I decided to just wait until today. Sorry again!

QOTW: No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.
George Chakiris

GTKY: Going along with the siggy challenge, what was your favorite childhood book? Childhood movie?

TTC since 4/28/07
Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

Re: *~August Angels Check-in~*BFP Warning

• EKGibsEKGibs member

No updates here.

GTKY: my favorite book was the Little House on the Prairie. When I got a little older it was the Baby Sitters Club series. I had every single one!

My favorite movie was Wizard of Oz. Ironically, now I have to watch it when DH is not around because he hates it. He's afraid of the flying monkeys lol.

TTC since 4/28/07
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Hi EK!

Well I sort of got an update on my job. Turns out the budget hasn't been finalized for FY14 so they can't promote anyone until 2nd quarter.  And the 2 positions available have now become 1.  My bosses told me I'm still in the running and to keep doing what I'm doing.  It sucks to have to wait longer but at least I know why I'm in limbo.

GTKY: Going along with the siggy challenge, what was your favorite childhood book? Childhood movie?

I loved a lot of books as a kid but my favorites were weird ones like Bunnicula (vampire bunny) and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.  I also had a lot of childhood movies that I would watch on repeat.  I think The Last Unicorn would probably be the one that stands out most.

TTCAL September Siggy Challenge: Interesting Interspecies Interactions
    All AL Welcome   

• Loading the player...
  • EKGibsEKGibs member
    imageL&C2010:

Hi EK!

Well I sort of got an update on my job. Turns out the budget hasn't been finalized for FY14 so they can't promote anyone until 2nd quarter.  And the 2 positions available have now become 1.  My bosses told me I'm still in the running and to keep doing what I'm doing.  It sucks to have to wait longer but at least I know why I'm in limbo.

I loved a lot of books as a kid but my favorites were weird ones like Bunnicula (vampire bunny) and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.  I also had a lot of childhood movies that I would watch on repeat.  I think The Last Unicorn would probably be the one that stands out most.

I'm so glad you heard something on the job instead of nothing. Fx for you!

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• ***pg mentioned, not mine*** 

Hi EK and other ladies!

Thanks for this check in!  I am 9dpo and anxiously awaiting the end of this 2WW.  I am pretty busy this week, so that should help.  Saturday I have a baby shower to attend, and the EDD for her is 2 weeks before mine was.  I think it will be fine.  I just hope AF doesn't show up right before I go :-(

I loved The Velveteen Rabbit as a kid. Now my favorite children's books are A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon and The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg (I cry every time I read that book!) As for a favorite move, I remember loving Disney movies, but I can't think of one in particular.

Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Hi EK!

Bad moods all around here. Awaiting AF with a huge temp drop today and hoping she arrives soon as DH and I might be on a time crunch this cycle with him moving to Baltimore before me. Got a great big package from (I'm guessing) my insurance company full of formula for my upcoming due date....awesome.

Hopefully we will figure out with an u/s this week what the next steps are this cycle. I have a feeling my RE will want to do an IUI, which I'm okay with. We will see.

GTKY: Going along with the siggy challenge, what was your favorite childhood book? Childhood movie?

Besides my siggy, I loved the Baby Sitters Club books, and anything Disney! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 9/18/10
    TTC 1/1/12
    BFP #1 12/13/12 MMC Confirmed 1/30/13
    BFP #2 6/17/13, (Clomid+Ovidrel) CP Confirmed 6/26/13
    BFP #3 8/14/2013 (Letrozole+IUI) Charlie Grace born 5/2/2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Laparoscopic surgery 8/15 to remove misplaced IUD

BFP #4, #5, #6  (Letrozole+IUI)all MMC, BFP #7 EDD 1/3/2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• EKGibsEKGibs member
    imageaztoid2006:

***pg mentioned, not mine*** 

Hi EK and other ladies!

Thanks for this check in!  I am 9dpo and anxiously awaiting the end of this 2WW.  I am pretty busy this week, so that should help.  Saturday I have a baby shower to attend, and the EDD for her is 2 weeks before mine was.  I think it will be fine.  I just hope AF doesn't show up right before I go :-(

I loved The Velveteen Rabbit as a kid. Now my favorite children's books are A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon and The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg (I cry every time I read that book!) As for a favorite move, I remember loving Disney movies, but I can't think of one in particular.

Good luck Saturday. Hopefully AF won't show!

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• EKGibsEKGibs member
    imageMrs+Hebert:

Hi EK!

Bad moods all around here. Awaiting AF with a huge temp drop today and hoping she arrives soon as DH and I might be on a time crunch this cycle with him moving to Baltimore before me. Got a great big package from (I'm guessing) my insurance company full of formula for my upcoming due date....awesome.

Hopefully we will figure out with an u/s this week what the next steps are this cycle. I have a feeling my RE will want to do an IUI, which I'm okay with. We will see.

GTKY: Going along with the siggy challenge, what was your favorite childhood book? Childhood movie?

Besides my siggy, I loved the Baby Sitters Club books, and anything Disney! 

Ugh, that sucks about the package. Reminders like that stink.((((hugs))))

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• EKGibsEKGibs member
    I guess TB ate everyone's replies. Sigh...
    TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• I'm sorry. That sucks.  8-|
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • I have not been on TB in awhile, not liking the change to the boards pages either :( Any who we are clear to TTCAL as per the doc orders, but DH and I decided to wait until Sept to actually start up again. My previous EDD is fast approaching 8.12.13 and I am not sure what to feel and I have to admit I am a bit nervous just thinking about it. 2 more AF's to go I am just thankful I have a new job that has been great at keeping my mind off of TTCAL 24/7 as it was before I've been actually able to feel normal again, but its never to far from my thoughts. I wish everyone well on their journey. 
  • WHOLY SHIT I am so sorry I dont even know why the hell that siggy just popped up OMG PLEASE FORGIVE ME

• EKGibsEKGibs member
    Mr&MrsMTA said:
    WHOLY SHIT I am so sorry I dont even know why the hell that siggy just popped up OMG PLEASE FORGIVE ME

No worries. I doubt anybody even saw it. Old siggys popping up was a huge problem last time they changed to this format. I guess the bugs are not worked out yet.
    TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• I missed this last week - First round of clomid was a bust. In the second cycle now. FX. 

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"