Trouble TTC

Old timer asking a favor ( Ticker Change my apologizes)

Hello Ladies its been awhile since I've posted on this board. Today I come for some information. I read an article on the bump of things to do to get Pregnant ie, drinking pomegranate juice on day ten and etc. I would love to pass this information on to a friend that not text savvy.

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Old timer asking a favor ( Ticker Change my apologizes)

• Please do everyone a favor that might be having a hard infertility day and put ***Ticker warning**** before your subject so others don't have to open your post and see your pg info.  Thanks.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• imagekatib77:
    Please do everyone a favor that might be having a hard infertility day and put ***Ticker warning**** before your subject so others don't have to open your post and see your pg info.  Thanks.

This. Also, I don't see a question in your post. Is there a point? All I see is that you read an article and want to tell your friend. Um, yay? Do you need help printing it out or something? 

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Very sorry! I didn't think of that!
  • In the past there was a list of things to do to help if you were TTC. Does the list still exist?

• Do you mean to post this on TTGP? Those are the type of women who read articles published by TB and who drink pomegranate juice, eat pineapple core, drink green tea, etc. I think I'm speaking for most of us here when I say, uhh we're kind of past that point. Nevertheless, good luck! I'd try Google.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"