April 2013 Moms

Update

First of all thank you sooo much for your kind words of encouragement. I just want to give a quick update,I went to the hospital after I received the news. My mother suffered a broken wrist and few scratches my DD is ok. Nothing happen to her not a scratch. That was the longest drive of my life. Today I am greatful,I begged and prayed today like I had never done before. And it is truly a miracle that my Jasmine is doing ok,she will just be under observation and they still have her,I am not allowed in there right now. I have not had chance to hold her. Just see her and touch her.I cant wait to pick her up in my arms and feel her near me.
My mom was on her way to the grocery store when a car hit her from behind sending her off the road into a ditch and the other car crashing with another car who was on the opposite lane. The driver was a 15 yr old who is in critical condition. That is all I know so far. Tonight I will thank God for keeping my baby safe. I can honestly tell you that my life with out DD would be pointless,that phone call made my world stop and for just a second I think my heart stopped beating.
Again thank you for your kind words. I am just sitting here waiting and decided I would look at my phone and saw all your wonderful thoughts and they brought tears. Today hug your babies,kiss them,love them more than ever,they are angels,gifts from above and they make our lives worth living. Be safe when driving always put baby in car seat and buckle up,this can save their lives.Thanks alot for your support

Re: Update

• I'm so glad she's okay! I can't even imagine how scary this must have been. ((Hugs))
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • I would panic like never before getting a phone call like that. I'm so glad your precious girl is OK. Soon enough you'll get to hold her and give her tons of kisses!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank goodness that your baby girl is okay and your mom too!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank goodness your dd is ok!  I've been thinking about you since I read your post!  I'm glad your mom is relatively ok too.  I hope the 15yo pulls through without lasting damage.  What was a 15 yo doing driving?

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• I was anxiously waiting for your update & i'm so so glad ecerything will be ok.  I hope for a recovery for the driver of the other car as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• My heart started racing when I just read your prior post.  Vibes to you and your LO and your mother for health and happiness.  I am so so so so glad she is okay.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • That is scary stuff! I cannot imagine!!
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I am glad your baby is okay, I hope your mom gets better soon. I hope the driver pulls through too.

• Thank you for the update. Hope you get to hold your LO soon.
  • Glad shes ok!
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm crying reading your update. Thank god everyone involved is alright!!!i hope you are able to hold your little girl close very soon! Thank you for updating is all!! Xoxo
  • I really prayed for you all today. I am choked up just reading this. I am so glad for you that everyone is ok. God speed!
  • DunkinDunkin member
    I am so happy to hear that your family is ok.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • God is good! Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So glad your baby girl is okay. Thank you for updating us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not being able to hold DD would be so hard Sad

Yet, I am glad to hear that DD and your mom are doing well and will be okay. Take care of your family and love them!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"