November 2013 Moms

Energy

I thought I was supposed to have more energy these weeks. I can't make it out of bed for anything but work. I have no desire to do anything. I feel exhausted!

Re: Energy

• Mine seems to come in spurts.  I've found when I feel super energetic I tend to do too much and pay for it for the next couple of days though!
  • I'm the same way. I got some energy back at the beginning of my second trimester but it was short lived. I'm just as exhausted if not more as the first trimester! Let's hope we get some back....
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have more energy, but I have enough to do what I need to... and then take a nap... My back and hips have also started aching which I've tried to alleviate with daily walks and stretching. After an easy, morning sickness free first tri, pregnancy is finally catching up with me.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • imageequibabe611:
    I don't have more energy, but I have enough to do what I need to... and then take a nap... My back and hips have also started aching which I've tried to alleviate with daily walks and stretching. After an easy, morning sickness free first tri, pregnancy is finally catching up with me.

Booo. I've had some bad back aches too and need naps. Just a few more months ladies!
  • imagedobrydney:
    Mine seems to come in spurts.nbsp; I've found when I feel super energetic I tend to do too much and pay for it for the next couple of days though!

Me too.

• Yep. Add me to this list! Just last week I noticed that my 1st tri fatigue is returning and that lovely 2nd tri energy burst is wearing off.

And just in time for school to start next month, sigh!! I tried to get as much done in the nursery before this moment arrived.

Well ladies, we'll get through this!! Nap away when possible!
  • To those with backaches... I was having them too and my neighbor is a chiropractor who my husband has seen so I gave in and went and wow what a world of difference... Something to consider! I thought it was just normal pregnancy stuff but NOPE! And I feel a million times better
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"