January 2014 Moms

Just booked babymoon! Anyone else?

Nothing too crazy but with a 2 year old we are happy to be getting away.

We are going to bring DS to my parents - stay and do some fun family things for a couple of days - and then head to a B&B by ourselves for a couple of days during the Labour Day weekend.  Hoping to get in a comfortable hike or two, shopping and some nice dinners.  It will also be my 32nd b-day so it will be fun to be doing something to celebrate.

Anyone else planning to get away before the belly gets too big?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just booked babymoon! Anyone else?

• I think we already took our babymoon. We went to Jamaica last month to celebrate our anniversary.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am not sure if we will have time to take a trip with just the two of us, but we will be taking a lot of trips to see family before I get too far along. We will be going to Miami tomorrow and then later we will be going to California, Phoenix, Austin, and Chile. Hopefully, we can squeeze in time for a quick vacay.

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds like such a great time! I love B&Bs. 

No babymoon for us.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Our babymoon will be a trip back to San Francisco where we moved from to see family and friends and have a baby shower before we pop. I'm so excited to go back to the Bay! 
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2Dash2Dash member

imagePHXmom2be:
    Sounds like fun! We're going to Maui the first week of September.

That sounds awesome!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have a work trip planned to New Hamphire at the end of September, so I'm hoping we can extend into something fun in that area. Or, I've been fantasizing about doing an Alaskan cruise!
    Ashley, FTM, Age 31, Southern California
    Jude Meyer was born January 12, 2014, at 21 inches, 7lb, 8oz.

image imageimage
  • We are going to Vegas for 4 days to play in the pool, shop, and do the spa thing!! It can't come soon enough!!
  • That sounds wonderful! We were going to take a big babymoon but now we decided we should save our money and take just a weekend trip. We just booked a room at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando for 2 nights in August. It's only an hour away from where we live but it's a beautiful resort where we can just relax by the pool for a little while.
  • ccip82ccip82 member
    image2Dash:

imagePHXmom2be:
    Sounds like fun! We're going to Maui the first week of September.

That sounds awesome!

I agree! Have an awesome time :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• ccip82ccip82 member

DH and I are going back and forth on whether or not to go anywhere this October. I do not think it would be a "babymoon" because we would be taking DD with us.

DH's work is about to some serious tests that he has been preparing for since our move to the UK. If they go well, he will be more able to take the time off from work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Yup! Leaving this weekend for a southern Caribbean cruise and extra days in Puerto Rico!
  • Nothing set in stone yet, but we think we will go away for a few days next month. I'm in Rhode Island so we'll probably do New Hampshire or New York since they're somewhat close.  Have fun!

• We went to Cape Cod for an extra long weekend in June...the trip was planned before the BFP so it was a sorta-moon. Our anniversary is Sept 22 so we're planning to go back to the lake where we got married (Deep Creek for any locals) and hike and just enjoy how nice it is there in the fall. :)

DH is doing 4 triathlons this summer (because he's an animal and I'm a lazy bum in comparison!) so we're already traveling a lot for that. I think he knew that would be out of the question next summer! ;)

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"