August 2013 Moms

Who Will Be Last

I am sure I am not the only one feeling like I will be pregnant forever. I can't help but wonder which one of us will deliver last. Of course we have no way of knowing, but my SO keeps joking that it will be me. I am due the 14th, and my midwife won't let me go past 42 weeks, so baby will be here by the 28th. Ugh that seems so far away lol

I wish for fullterm pregnancies and labor dust for us all! These babies will be born eventually...right?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

Re: Who Will Be Last

• Haha that's exactly how I feel! I feel like I'll be pregnant forever!! I'm not due until the 22nd so I'll probably be the lucky one who goes last ;]
  • KMck27KMck27 member
    Haha   I do enjoy being pregnant, but with you on the "Ill be pregnant forever" feeling.  I am due the 28th. A lot of friends/family/co-workers think I will be going early but I just don't see that happening.  For some reason having the baby in September sounds horrible to me haha Fingers crossed for the hopeless chance the baby will actually be born on the 28th 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • There's a google docs page people are supposed to keep up to date with our births etc.  Someone posted an awesome idea earlier today, to post daily of everyone's due date that's on that day. That way people can send updates and keep everyone posted, etc.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am also due on the 14th and really hope she comes either on time or a little early. So many of my family members booked plane tickets for end of August. It would be a nightmare if I went over and had my entire family there when I met my LO opposed to getting settled in then seeing everyone.
  • traiatraia member
    I feel like im going to be pregnant forever. Everyone is hitting 37 and 38 weeks and ill be 35 weeks tomorrow. But this is also my 3rd and last baby. My doctor wont let me go past my due date. But ill admit... even though this is my 3rd, im still super scared and nervous.
  • It literally feels for me like I've been pregnant for 2 years not 9 months. I'm due on the 25th and according to my mom boys are always past their due date. I really hope I'm not carrying this baby until September!!
    Pregnancy Tickerphoto image_zpsa3b8966d.jpg
  • I'm due the 28th and babies tend to come late in our family - so we shall see! I just might be a September mama after all.  (and maybe a Labor day labor... the nerd in me kinda likes that idea)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm due the 20th. So 4 weeks until my due date. Seems forever away!!

I delivered my other two kids at 38 weeks. I have a feeling this one will be longer.

• I'm due August 31st! I'm hoping the baby doesn't wait till September to come...I was born exactly on my due date! My BF's birthday is August 25th, so I'm kind of hoping she'll have the same birthday as her dad :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • thellxthellx member

I'm due on the 29th. I alternate between feeling like this is dragging on forever and realizing in a total panic that I could become a mom any day now. My husband feels pretty certain that I'll deliver around or before 38 weeks.

My due date was pushed back a week at the beginning of my pregnancy (from Aug 22 to 29th) because the baby was measuring small. I know the date of my LMP for a fact, and for 13 years have had a regular 27 day cycle, so I'm not completely convinced that my dates were off... I think the baby may have just been small. So, in my mind, I'm kind of still preparing myself for that original date of August 22... and honestly, just based on the increased discomfort I've had lately, I think he'll come before that. 

• I've never wanted little silly myths to be true so badly!! Here's to hoping that this "cold" is a sign of oncoming labor.  38 weeks tomorrow.  I'm (not so) secretly hoping for a July baby because I'm just sooooooo over it.

And in my defense baby has measured exactly a week big since day 1 (well first u/s).  So technically I could be 39 weeks tomorrow, just sayin' :)

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• imageHermansWife:
    I'm due the 28th and babies tend to come late in our family - so we shall see! I just might be a September mama after all.  (and maybe a Labor day labor... the nerd in me kinda likes that idea)

"labor" day is actually awesome. not that I wish you to go overdue for your own comfort! 

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• imageKristinaKohl:
    I am also due on the 14th and really hope she comes either on time or a little early. So many of my family members booked plane tickets for end of August. It would be a nightmare if I went over and had my entire family there when I met my LO opposed to getting settled in then seeing everyone.

my ILs are also due a couple weeks after my due date (Aug. 17). Hoping we have a couple weeks to settle in as well before they come. They're great, but with DD they didn't come till a month later, and it was still kind of stressful. At least this time they're staying a hotel (guest room is now DD's playroom). 

• I'm due the 2nd and feel like ill be last : these last weeks are never ending!!
  • "Eventually" seems so far away though. Nothing to do but wait. Guess thats why it seems to take forever

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg! I'm only due 3 days before you so seeing that we could still be pregnant the last week of August made me a little sick to my stomach. It's been fun but I'm ready to have this baby sooner than later!!!!
  • oops34oops34 member
    Not due until the 29th. Seems like forever away. Seeing everyone having babies or being very close to it is rough. I'm jealous!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageVG101808:
    I've never wanted little silly myths to be true so badly!! Here's to hoping that this "cold" is a sign of oncoming labor.nbsp; 38 weeks tomorrow.nbsp; I'm not so secretly hoping for a July baby because I'm just sooooooo over it.
    And in my defense baby has measured exactly a week big since day 1 well first u/s.nbsp; So technically I could be 39 weeks tomorrow, just sayin' :

I like the way you think! This one has been measuring two weeks ahead and I keep telling dh that means he will be here two weeks early! Why oh why can't my logic be true!
    Tara
  • I'm due the 21st, and the MW said that my 'eviction' date is between September 3-5.

I'm really, really hoping for an August baby! 

DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • imageSeashell2002:
    Omg! I'm only due 3 days before you so seeing that we could still be pregnant the last week of August made me a little sick to my stomach. It's been fun but I'm ready to have this baby sooner than later!!!!
    LOL I'm sorry!! It does make birth seem soooo far away!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageMommyAmes2:
    I'm due the 20th. So 4 weeks until my due date. Seems forever away!!

I delivered my other two kids at 38 weeks. I have a feeling this one will be longer.
    See I'm the opposite: I was induced with my daughter at 41w1d. I fear I will need to be induced again. Gosh I hope not!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageVG101808:
    I've never wanted little silly myths to be true so badly!! Here's to hoping that this "cold" is a sign of oncoming labor.nbsp; 38 weeks tomorrow.nbsp; I'm not so secretly hoping for a July baby because I'm just sooooooo over it.
    And in my defense baby has measured exactly a week big since day 1 well first u/s.nbsp; So technically I could be 39 weeks tomorrow, just sayin' :
    My baby is measuring 5 days ahead, so I could be 37w3d right now. Not full term, but so close. If he decides to come early I just hope he's healthy. I am definitely ready though!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageynattirb419:
    Haha that's exactly how I feel! I feel like I'll be pregnant forever!! I'm not due until the 22nd so I'll probably be the lucky one who goes last ;]

I'm due the 22nd too, I keep thinking ill go a week early but DH says he'll wait til the bitter end just to spite me.
  • I'm due the 28th so I may be one of the last. I reaaaaally hope it's sooner rather than later though!
  • kbeebkbeeb member
    I'm due the 29th...could certainly be a September baby, since DS was C/S 40 weeks 2 days, with no signs of labor...i'm really hoping baby comes in August though. My Sis is visiting from across the country the first week of September, and it will be months until i see her again. I'd really like her to meet LO before she leaves...
    image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"