September 2013 Moms

shower host gift?

Hi, on Saturday two of my friends are throwing my husband and I a big shower (50 people). I was wondering if I should get them hostess gifts? Did you get anything for the people who threw you a shower? If so what did you get them?

Thank you in advance :-)  

Re: shower host gift?

• I had 3 friends give a shower for me this past Saturday.  I got them each an infinity charm Skosh necklace.  Their card said 'With infinite thanks'.... sort of wording.  
  • I got my friend who is hosting mine this weekend a vera bradley bag that was on sale and she mentioned wanting. I don't know what I'm going to do for my cousin and aunt who are hosting my other shower.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • cvl105cvl105 member
    I didn't get my hosts anything last time. They were my Mom and MIL though. But I don't think it's necessary. If you can think of something nice to get them then you can, but I wouldn't worry about it and just get them something to get them something.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • My best friend hosted mine and I got her a gift certificate for a pedicure.  She loved it.
  • My sister hosted and I got her an Alex and Ani bracelet that I knew she wanted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • ajbookajbook member
    Both of my showers had five hostesses. For the first I got them body wash and Bath & Body Works gift cards. For the second I got them pretty umbrellas. Both showers had hostesses that traveled fom out of state so one of my oaks was travel friendly gifts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
  • My mom hosted my shower and I made her a tshirt that says "great moms get promoted to grandma" I got the idea from someone who mentioned it here on tb. She loved it and Ed both teared up!
  • I made these for my two best friends who hosted my shower yesterday. Each map and picture is of a place that is important to them and the letter is their last initial. They seemed to really like them.

May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Coach wristlets and Coach keychains.

• Four of my close friends threw my shower last Saturday.  I got them each a nice bottle of champagne and gave it to them before the party with a note.

DS1: 9/4/2013
    DS2: 10/23/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• I have three people hosting my shower and I got them each something to fit their own personality. I got my friend who loves wine, the corksicle. I got my other friend who is a teacher a scout lunch bag and the other friend a chunky bracelet. I just got them something small.

• My sister is throwing me my shower and I ordered her chocolate dipped strawberries to be delivered next week. It is at my mother in laws house, so I am also sending her some flowers or an orchid.

for my first shower I got two of the hosts flower vases that matched their kitchens. And the other a Vera Bradley wallet that I knew she wanted.  

• I had three hostesses. I got them chevron spa/makeup bags that were personalized from David's bridal website. They're pretty big and 22 each. They liked them
  • My mom and sisters are hosting mine... I'm thinking I might take them out to olive garden. Unless I find some other idea
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"